Rambling

Rocco    

Okay soooooooo 

My girlfriend and I have been best friends for two years (three?) And how we got together was basically me asking if she wanted to be in a PLATONIC relationship with feelings in the back of my mind I didn't want to admit. I got lucky and we're more than friends now, but now I'm remembering all the little signs that she liked me before and I feel like a total idiot. Why I'm remembering this NOW, a few months later (I think? I have no sense of time) I don't know, but I reeeeeaaally wanna make it up to her, because, well, I messed up. Problem is, I'm not sure where to start (and I can't just ask because she'll probably tell me I don't have to, but I want to)

Hey @Rocco

I'm wondering, do you think she feels like you need to make it up to her? Also, do you think she feels like you messed up? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

10 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey @Rocco

I'm wondering, do you think she feels like you need to make it up to her? Also, do you think she feels like you messed up? 

Definitely not. She may believe that I messed up, yes, but I don't genuinely believe she needs/wants me to make it up to her. The reason I want to, though, is because she deserves all the happiness she can get. So if I can do one thing that makes her happy, then I'll gladly do it.

12 hours ago, Rocco said:

Definitely not. She may believe that I messed up, yes, but I don't genuinely believe she needs/wants me to make it up to her. The reason I want to, though, is because she deserves all the happiness she can get. So if I can do one thing that makes her happy, then I'll gladly do it.

Hey,

I'm wondering, what do you do already to make her happy? Do you think you're doing a good job? :) 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e