How do you know if someone's flirting with you?

Emberfrost12    

48 minutes ago, Emberfrost12 said:

I feel like I'm being flirted with...but I don't know.

Hey there,

Can you tell me more about how they're interacting with you? What seems flirty? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

9 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

Can you tell me more about how they're interacting with you? What seems flirty? 

They've been trying to make eye contact, and kind of glancing at me every time they do something. He's also been trying to join all my conversations.

6 hours ago, Emberfrost12 said:

They've been trying to make eye contact, and kind of glancing at me every time they do something. He's also been trying to join all my conversations.

Hey,

Yeah, it sounds like they might be flirting. Are you planning to do anything about it? :) 

16 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey,

Yeah, it sounds like they might be flirting. Are you planning to do anything about it? :) 

I don't know what to do about it. I mean, I'm not interested in him, but I can't exactly go 'hey, I think you're flirting with me, no' either.

9 hours ago, Emberfrost12 said:

I don't know what to do about it. I mean, I'm not interested in him, but I can't exactly go 'hey, I think you're flirting with me, no' either.

Hey,

Fair enough. It might be better to just leave it then and hope that he moves on. What do you think?

On 2/26/2022 at 4:00 AM, Monsoon said:

Hey,

Fair enough. It might be better to just leave it then and hope that he moves on. What do you think?

I think that was a one-time thing and he's moved on. 

20 hours ago, Emberfrost12 said:

I think that was a one-time thing and he's moved on. 

Ah, okay, sounds like it's all sorted then which I'm sure you're happy about! :)