When is "too soon" to tell the person you're dating that you love them?

CallMeCC    

How do you know it's the right time to say "I love you"? 

When is too soon? I dont understand why people stress about this but I want to be careful. 

Hey there @CallMeCC

This is a really good question and i think it depends entirely on the actual relationship itself. What is your gut feeling as to how your partner would react if you told them now? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

I think even if she didnt want to say it back yet she wouldnt react badly. People seem to treat it like it's a huge step and something to be careful about and I dont really understand that, but it's why I havent said it yet.

That's a good sign that you think she wouldn't react badly even if she weren't ready to say it back yet. Is there anything else holding you back?

Not really. We have been together officially since August so I just want to be careful that I'm not moving to quickly and scare her!

21 hours ago, CallMeCC said:

Not really. We have been together officially since August so I just want to be careful that I'm not moving to quickly and scare her!

I think the best bit of advice really is to trust your gut instinct on this and do what feels right. What do you think?