How to confirm whether i am a bi

Vaishu0409    

Before two days I started questioning my sexuality more.......what if i am a bi......i have a very close friend of mine.......i thought I am just admiring her ....but one day my friend asked r u questioning ur sexuality becoz of ur best friend(girl)....i just gave it a thought and did some researches and It seems that I can be a bi.....i want to be 100% sure if i am but en i am 94% sure i am bi 

What should I do

Hey there,

To be honest, 94% is pretty sure. Do you really need that extra 6% for confirmation, or is it already pretty clear? What do you think? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

11 hours ago, Vaishu0409 said:

Before two days I started questioning my sexuality more.......what if i am a bi......i have a very close friend of mine.......i thought I am just admiring her ....but one day my friend asked r u questioning ur sexuality becoz of ur best friend(girl)....i just gave it a thought and did some researches and It seems that I can be a bi.....i want to be 100% sure if i am but en i am 94% sure i am bi 

What should I do

I want that 6% conformation 😭

8 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey,

I totally get that. What do you think you need to do to get that extra 6%? 

Maybe i am just scared abt what will people talk or smthg.....like i can endure it but only for sometime.....and like what if my parents doesn't support me....I literally have all the fears....coz I am only 17 y/o

Hey there. These kinds of fears are totally normal, and most people realise they had nothing to be scared about when they eventually come out :)

I'm wondering, how do you think your parents will react? Are they supportive of the LGBTQ+ community?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e