Bullied by ”friends”

Anonymus100    

Hey. I switched class about a year ago because i thought it would help me dealing with mean and fake friends. But the situation have just turned worse and my new class is almost everyday bullying me. I hang out with them outside of school all the time but even then i am always a victim and getting picked on. I don’t know what to do because i can’t really ditch them since they go in my class and it was my choice to switch. Please help

Hey there. I'm really sorry to hear that the bullying is still going on. Can I ask, what have they been doing to you? Also, have you told anyone at school about this? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

3 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there. I'm really sorry to hear that the bullying is still going on. Can I ask, what have they been doing to you? Also, have you told anyone at school about this? 

They call me names and just make fun of me infront of others. On rare occasions they will not pick on me but other people but for the most part it’S me. And i don’t wanna tell anyone because then i’m gonna lose all my friends. 

1 hour ago, Anonymus100 said:

They call me names and just make fun of me infront of others. On rare occasions they will not pick on me but other people but for the most part it’S me. And i don’t wanna tell anyone because then i’m gonna lose all my friends. 

I'm wondering though, are they really your friends if they're treating you like this?

25 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

I'm wondering though, are they really your friends if they're treating you like this?

I don’t know. I think i might have to deal with these problems until summer holiday arrives. Then i’ll probably part ways. The reason i’m waking up every morning is vecause of the hope. But now that’s also beginning to dissppear. 

From what you've said, it sounds like they're treating you pretty badly, and no one deserves that. What do you think? Also, can you tell me more about the hope disappearing - why do you think that is? 

On 2/16/2022 at 2:17 PM, Monsoon said:

From what you've said, it sounds like they're treating you pretty badly, and no one deserves that. What do you think? Also, can you tell me more about the hope disappearing - why do you think that is? 

I’m losing hope in trusting people. The last thing i want is people knowing me as a bullied kid or a ugly nickname. Atleast i’m not as sensutive anymore though. I’ve heard about everything already. 

Hey. Yeah, I completely get why you would lose hope in trusting people in your kind of situation; your reaction is totally understandable. I will say one thing though, there are plenty of people out there who are different in every way and will bring so much light into your life, and they help to give us hope. What do you think? Can you tell me about someone you trust that gives you hope?

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/14/2022 at 4:07 PM, Anonymus100 said:

Hey. I switched class about a year ago because i thought it would help me dealing with mean and fake friends. But the situation have just turned worse and my new class is almost everyday bullying me. I hang out with them outside of school all the time but even then i am always a victim and getting picked on. I don’t know what to do because i can’t really ditch them since they go in my class and it was my choice to switch. Please help

I am having very similar problems right now with a "Friend"

• Ditch the Label Staff
10 hours ago, Hxrley said:

Hey @Hxrley, I wonder if you would feel it’s beneficial to have a chat with one of our trained mentors? Perhaps they can give you some advice or support with what may be happening with you now. I’ll tag them in, @Monsoon & @Blondie

21 hours ago, Hxrley said:

Hey,

I'm one of the digital mentors here and I give advice and support to our members. If you'd like support, you can let us know by commenting here.