Jump to content

Bullied by ”friends”


Recommended Posts

Hey. I switched class about a year ago because i thought it would help me dealing with mean and fake friends. But the situation have just turned worse and my new class is almost everyday bullying me. I hang out with them outside of school all the time but even then i am always a victim and getting picked on. I don’t know what to do because i can’t really ditch them since they go in my class and it was my choice to switch. Please help

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Digital Mentor

Hey there. I'm really sorry to hear that the bullying is still going on. Can I ask, what have they been doing to you? Also, have you told anyone at school about this? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there. I'm really sorry to hear that the bullying is still going on. Can I ask, what have they been doing to you? Also, have you told anyone at school about this? 

They call me names and just make fun of me infront of others. On rare occasions they will not pick on me but other people but for the most part it’S me. And i don’t wanna tell anyone because then i’m gonna lose all my friends. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Digital Mentor
1 hour ago, Anonymus100 said:

They call me names and just make fun of me infront of others. On rare occasions they will not pick on me but other people but for the most part it’S me. And i don’t wanna tell anyone because then i’m gonna lose all my friends. 

I'm wondering though, are they really your friends if they're treating you like this?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

I'm wondering though, are they really your friends if they're treating you like this?

I don’t know. I think i might have to deal with these problems until summer holiday arrives. Then i’ll probably part ways. The reason i’m waking up every morning is vecause of the hope. But now that’s also beginning to dissppear. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Digital Mentor

From what you've said, it sounds like they're treating you pretty badly, and no one deserves that. What do you think? Also, can you tell me more about the hope disappearing - why do you think that is? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/16/2022 at 2:17 PM, Monsoon said:

From what you've said, it sounds like they're treating you pretty badly, and no one deserves that. What do you think? Also, can you tell me more about the hope disappearing - why do you think that is? 

I’m losing hope in trusting people. The last thing i want is people knowing me as a bullied kid or a ugly nickname. Atleast i’m not as sensutive anymore though. I’ve heard about everything already. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Digital Mentor

Hey. Yeah, I completely get why you would lose hope in trusting people in your kind of situation; your reaction is totally understandable. I will say one thing though, there are plenty of people out there who are different in every way and will bring so much light into your life, and they help to give us hope. What do you think? Can you tell me about someone you trust that gives you hope?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/14/2022 at 4:07 PM, Anonymus100 said:

Hey. I switched class about a year ago because i thought it would help me dealing with mean and fake friends. But the situation have just turned worse and my new class is almost everyday bullying me. I hang out with them outside of school all the time but even then i am always a victim and getting picked on. I don’t know what to do because i can’t really ditch them since they go in my class and it was my choice to switch. Please help

I am having very similar problems right now with a "Friend"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Hxrley said:

I am having very similar problems right now with a "Friend"

Hey @Hxrley, I wonder if you would feel it’s beneficial to have a chat with one of our trained mentors? Perhaps they can give you some advice or support with what may be happening with you now. I’ll tag them in, @Monsoon & @Blondie

image.png

image.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Digital Mentor
21 hours ago, Hxrley said:

I am having very similar problems right now with a "Friend"

Hey,

I'm one of the digital mentors here and I give advice and support to our members. If you'd like support, you can let us know by commenting here. 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...