I thiink that I found out why I feel lonely most of the time

Emberfrost12    

So, I was thinking today about how I often feel lonely and not very close to my friends. Well I think I found the answer: My friends and I share almost no interests. They aren't interested in the same things, and they leave me out a lot-not all the time, but a lot- because I don't know about things like celebrities and tv shows. But at the same time, it's really hard to find people who do share my interests. Advice?

Seriously though. How am I supposed to find someone who shares interests? I interact with roughly 90 people every day, but no one likes the same things I do? How is that possible??!!

Hey there. That's a tricky one isn't it, but I guess that you don't have to have the same interests to be friends with people - what do you think? There's no denying that it definitely helps, but you can be friends without them too. I'm wondering, what would you say your main interests are? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

My main interests are dragons, 80s rock and soccer/football. And, yes, I do have some good friends, but I just want to share something with someone for once