Help with self confidence.

Hurley    

When I was younger, I would be able to talk to random girls and make friends and what not. But now after a long time relationship (ended a couple years ago) I am having a hard time to get my self confidence back up and meet new people. 

7 hours ago, Hurley said:

When I was younger, I would be able to talk to random girls and make friends and what not. But now after a long time relationship (ended a couple years ago) I am having a hard time to get my self confidence back up and meet new people. 

Hey Hurley,

Welcome to the Ditch the Label Support Community. I'm one of the digital mentors here and I give advice to those who reach out to us. It's interesting that when you were younger, it sounds like you had more confidence, but since your relationship, it seems to have gone down. I'm wondering, why do you think this change happened? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

On 2/7/2022 at 3:07 AM, Monsoon said:

Hey Hurley,

Welcome to the Ditch the Label Support Community. I'm one of the digital mentors here and I give advice to those who reach out to us. It's interesting that when you were younger, it sounds like you had more confidence, but since your relationship, it seems to have gone down. I'm wondering, why do you think this change happened? 

Well when I was in the relationship, I would go out party and have fun with alot of friends. As soon as the relationship ended I pretty much fell out of the social scene and lost alot of friends that I would hang out with. 

On 2/8/2022 at 4:19 PM, Hurley said:

Well when I was in the relationship, I would go out party and have fun with alot of friends. As soon as the relationship ended I pretty much fell out of the social scene and lost alot of friends that I would hang out with. 

Thanks for sharing that with me. Why do you think it changed when the relationship ended? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e