First girl crush

GG Β  Β 

I have recently discovered that I am bi, i knew i like boys before but now I have come to the realisation i like this girl who has flirted with me before, but she is so mean. What should I do? At some point I donΒ΄t like her but at a point i wanna kiss her, not confusing at allπŸ˜‚

Im in a serious situation and I dont know what to do. I'm 15 years old and a freshman in high school (9th grade). I recently found out im 9 weeks pregnant with my boyfriend of almost 2 years baby. I dont know what to do and i dont know how to tell my boyfriend. please help me.

8 hours ago, GG said:

I have recently discovered that I am bi, i knew i like boys before but now I have come to the realisation i like this girl who has flirted with me before, but she is so mean. What should I do? At some point I donΒ΄t like her but at a point i wanna kiss her, not confusing at allπŸ˜‚

Hey GG,

How are you feeling since discovering your sexuality? I'm glad you've shared this with us; attractions are so complex, and when people are mean to us, it can sometimes leave us wanting more. What do you think? Can you tell me a little bit more about how she is treating you?Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

@Gracie_Knight_14 Well I am 19 Β and to be sure whenever I had any situation I have talked about it with my closed ones and people I have trusted. I think that you should tell your boyfriend and you will find an solution together, I know it might be hard but I have a feeling that you will gather the courage to tell him. (plus you were like the first post i have encountered that was so open about your sexuality) So don`t worry your boyfriend will understand it but give him a moment to rap it up. Tell me what happensπŸ₯°

3 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey GG,

How are you feeling since discovering your sexuality? I'm glad you've shared this with us; attractions are so complex, and when people are mean to us, it can sometimes leave us wanting more. What do you think? Can you tell me a little bit more about how she is treating you?Β 

Well since I discovered my sexuality it feels like everything is going fast but at least I know who I am. Her name is Fjona I can see she is trying to understand her liking for me too and I understand why she reacts that way. i would like to kiss herπŸ˜‚ but at the moment she is creating an toxic environment for us to try anything together, So i guess we will leave to time for now

Just don't pressure her and let her know that you're fine with waiting