Understanding Trans people

TheOriginalAxel    

Hey y'all, I am writting this because I have a trans friend and I don't really understand the whole Trans thing whatsoever and I need help to understand it. Please help me @Leafiebean

2 hours ago, Elated Homoromantic said:

Hey y'all, I am writting this because I have a trans friend and I don't really understand the whole Trans thing whatsoever and I need help to understand it. Please help me @Leafiebean

Hey there. You've come to the right place to ask for support in understanding what it's like to be transgender. I saw that you've sent a message about this too, so I've responded there. Could you can explain more about what exactly it is that you don't understand so our users can help you? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

17 hours ago, Elated Homoromantic said:

well what do you need to know about trans people

2 hours ago, Leafiebean said:

well what do you need to know about trans people

I need to know how to not offend them.

well I mean like  if you don't want to offend them just try not to make fun of them

Just now, Leafiebean said:

well I mean like  if you don't want to offend them just try not to make fun of them

I didn't but I accidentally addressed the as 'she'

so if it was an accident that's fine but if it was on purpose then that's when things get real bad ^^"

• Thanks 1