Picture day

TheOriginalAxel    

Hey guys, I am writting this because tomorrow is picture day at school for our yearbook and I feel pretty anxious about it because whenever we have our pictures at school, I always hate mine because my smile is horrible.

1 hour ago, Elated Homoromantic said:

Hey guys, I am writting this because tomorrow is picture day at school for our yearbook and I feel pretty anxious about it because whenever we have our pictures at school, I always hate mine because my smile is horrible.

Hey there,

Ah, what is it about your smile that you don't like? Have you always felt that way? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

59 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

Ah, what is it about your smile that you don't like? Have you always felt that way? 

Well it is linked to the fact that I feel self concious about my teeth

Hey there,

Ah, okay, thanks for telling me that. How are you feeling about your teeth? Also, how did the picture day go? 

7 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

Ah, okay, thanks for telling me that. How are you feeling about your teeth? Also, how did the picture day go? 

I tried my hardest not to smile but I still had to smile so I did a small smile that says' I really don't want to be here right now'

6 hours ago, Elated Homoromantic said:

I tried my hardest not to smile but I still had to smile so I did a small smile that says' I really don't want to be here right now'

Hey,

I'm wondering, what kinds of thoughts do you have when you smile and show your teeth? 

It makes me feel self conscious as I explained in one of my topics to do with me feeling self conscious about my teeth

14 hours ago, Elated Homoromantic said:

It makes me feel self conscious as I explained in one of my topics to do with me feeling self conscious about my teeth

Hey,

I'm wondering, are there other parts of your appearance that you like? If so, can you tell me more about them? :)