Feeling angry

TheOriginalAxel Β  Β 

Hey guys, I am writting this because I really feel like punching my ex in the face but I don't want him to resent e for the rest of my life or get in toΒ  trouble at school. WWYD?

• Like 1

just try to think about someone else that wont hurt you. thats what I did when my ex broke up with me

16 minutes ago, Leafiebean said:

just try to think about someone else that wont hurt you. thats what I did when my ex broke up with me

I have tried that before but my mind keeps going back to him

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Elated Homoromantic said:

Hey guys, I am writting this because I really feel like punching my ex in the face but I don't want him to resent e for the rest of my life or get in toΒ  trouble at school. WWYD?

Hey there,

It's normal to feel angry in the aftermath of a breakup. It can be a pretty intense feeling, but it will pass, as every cloud does :)

I'm wondering, what are some of the thoughts and feelings you're having that are making you want to punch him?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

19 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

It's normal to feel angry in the aftermath of a breakup. It can be a pretty intense feeling, but it will pass, as every cloud does :)

I'm wondering, what are some of the thoughts and feelings you're having that are making you want to punch him?

one of the main thoughts is 'maybe he was just playing you' and another one is 'you were just his play thing'

• Like 1

Hey there,

Ah, okay. I'm wondering, why do you think you're having these thoughts? Are they the kind of person to play others?Β 

10 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

Ah, okay. I'm wondering, why do you think you're having these thoughts? Are they the kind of person to play others?Β 

I don't know why I am having these thoughts. They just appeared after the breakup

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Elated Homoromantic said:

I don't know why I am having these thoughts. They just appeared after the breakup

Hey,

Yeah, it's pretty normal for anger to come up after a breakup, especially if it was sudden and unexpected. I'm wondering, are you still feeling angry now, or has that feeling passed for you?Β 

10 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey,

Yeah, it's pretty normal for anger to come up after a breakup, especially if it was sudden and unexpected. I'm wondering, are you still feeling angry now, or has that feeling passed for you?Β 

It has just gone straight over my head now (if you know what I mean)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Elated Homoromantic said:

It has just gone straight over my head now (if you know what I mean)

Hey,

Yeah, I get you. How has your weekend been so far? Have you been up to anything nice?

On 1/22/2022 at 10:47 PM, Monsoon said:

Hey,

Yeah, I get you. How has your weekend been so far? Have you been up to anything nice?

My weekend was good. I didn't really do much

• Like 1

My weekend was good. I didn't really do much

I think that those calm weekends are really nice - it's good to just take a step back and relax. Do you have much planned for this weekend?

17 hours ago, Monsoon said:

I think that those calm weekends are really nice - it's good to just take a step back and relax. Do you have much planned for this weekend?

only learning how to play Christina Perri's 'A Thousand Years' on guitar

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Great song! Do you sing as well?

s-s-sort of (but I hate my voice when I sing)

• Like 1

s-s-sort of (but I hate my voice when I sing)

Ah, how come you hate it? What's your range like?

50 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Ah, how come you hate it? What's your range like?

well, I can actually alter my voice so it sounds more feminine and I can also sing really low pitch songs such as Astronaut in the ocean

• Like 1

On 1/20/2022 at 5:45 PM, Leafiebean said:

I am literally tempted to tell him to 'drop dead' in front of everyone at school.

12 hours ago, Elated Homoromantic said:

well, I can actually alter my voice so it sounds more feminine and I can also sing really low pitch songs such as Astronaut in the ocean

That sounds cool and I bet you have quite a good range then! What's your favourite song to sing?Β 

Also, how do you think it would go if you told him to drop dead? How might he react?

26 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

That sounds cool and I bet you have quite a good range then! What's your favourite song to sing?Β 

Also, how do you think it would go if you told him to drop dead? How might he react?

I am not sure how he would react, and I am not sure which song is my favourite because there are so many that I like.

6 hours ago, Elated Homoromantic said:

I am not sure how he would react, and I am not sure which song is my favourite because there are so many that I like.

I'm wondering, how do you think you might feel after you've said that? I guess you could think about how you may feel straight after and then once some time has passed.Β