I am planning on coming out to my friends as bi pretty soon does anyone know a good way to? allso this is the second time i am trying to post this so if u see 2 sorry

Human    

1 minute ago, Human said:

idk what to write in this

Well the first people I came out to was my friends but they practically guessed it on their own so I didn't have to do much work

2 minutes ago, Human said:

i am secretly hoping that is the case too

i have already come out to both my parents about being genderfluid and bi

how did they react?

my dad was just like what the heck and my mum was supportive which is nice

luckily for me all of my friends are allies or part of the lgbtq+ community which will make it easer

• Like 1

Just now, Human said:

my dad was just like what the heck and my mum was supportive which is nice

The thing is I wish my family were like that. I mean, my mum might be fine with it but I am not sure about my father cuz I have never met him and I am not allowed to until next year

o

i do know a friend who is adopted so i am used to an idea of not seeing parents but still

i dont have any personal relation to that sort of thing

2 minutes ago, Human said:

o

Yh thats cuz my dad is like me ( he also has ADHD) and he was also abusive

i have adhd, deppression questioning sanity along with bieng part of the lgbtq community and worrying about that too

wierd coinsidence i typed that entire thing before u mentioned it and that both mentioned ADHD

the abusive thing is sad though

IKR. How long ago did you get diagnosed with ADHD? I personaly was only 7 when I was diagnosed. I also have autistic traits, and attatchmen disorder as well as extreme anxiety about going out in cars after a car crash, and I also have 3 ex's and high levels of depression

• Shocked 1

u know how i was going to come out to my friends

2 minutes ago, Elated Homoromantic said:

How long ago did you get diagnosed with ADHD?

i havent accually been diagnosed with it yet but in all the tests i have dont it has been 90% or over

i allso have allmost all the symptoms

a quick list of my friends that are part of lgbtq

4 gay, 2 bisexual, 1 pan, ,2 non binary and 3 lesbian

btw i dont have 12 friends some are multiple

i just deleted a line of code 

for this page

and i just deleted half of ur messages

accidentally

and they are back

i am going to ask if u have any advice on coming out one last time (i realise that u probably wouldn't) then i need to leave

c ya

Hey! I just came out to my friends who are also lgbtq+ and I personally found it was easiest to do over text. This gives you time to read over your message and perfect it before sending it, as well as having lots of time to process their reactions and it's a lot less awkward. I personally took some funny am I bi quiz and got 100% bi, screenshotted it and sent it to my group chat saying "sounds about right". They all took it very well (obvi) and were funny about it too. If you don't want to come out to the whole group at once, you could choose one person and send them a short message. I said to one of my friends, "I don't know how to say this but I'm bisexual :)" and she replied with, " all good, so am I" and then we texted about random bi things for a while. It can be very intimidating to do this but once you press send you can't take it back and I found that it was much easier to do over text than saying it to someone in person. You come out however you feel comfortable, but that's how I did it :)

• Yaaas 1

Do u know what i am stealing that method

I am going to waitvtill i havevfinished school on friday tho

So i dont see them strait away

In person

22 hours ago, Elated Homoromantic said:

Yh thats cuz my dad is like me ( he also has ADHD) and he was also abusive

Hey there.

Would you like to talk about this over private message? It’s completely up to you, and we can talk about it here too if you like. Speak soon.

22 hours ago, Human said:

i have adhd, deppression questioning sanity along with bieng part of the lgbtq community and worrying about that too

wierd coinsidence i typed that entire thing before u mentioned it and that both mentioned ADHD

the abusive thing is sad though

Hey there,

I’m sorry to hear about the depression. It sounds like you have a lot on your plate with that and worrying about coming out. I’m wondering, how are you findings things in general at the moment? Are you getting any support for your mental health? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

2 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Are you getting any support for your mental health? 

nope

but i realise i probably should

hey @Monsoon Could I talk to you privately?

try copying the image adress and then click the 'Insert image from URL' button then paste the link