Got an idea for Ditch the Label? We'd love to hear about it!

Harper Β  Β 

• Ditch the Label Staff

Howdy!Β 

Welcome to my first thread of 2022. It's great to be back after a few weeks of vacation. We're feeling super excited about 2022 here and are currently building our strategy for how we'd like to grow over the next 12-months and we'd love to hear from you and include some of your ideas and suggestions for the things you'd like to see from Ditch the Label this year. It can be anything - whether it's a new feature on the community or an idea for a new video series or support guides that you feel are missing from the website. Whatever your idea, we'd love to hear it!Β 

There are no right or wrong ideas and we'll be discussing every suggestion in a team meeting so please don't hold back! If you have any ideas, please leave them below.

- Harper :)Β 

Staff-Account.png

Well @HarperΒ you already know what my idea is and you said you you will keep it in mind for the future :)

• Ditch the Label Staff
23 minutes ago, Elated Homoromantic said:

Well @HarperΒ you already know what my idea is and you said you you will keep it in mind for the future :)

You're right!Β 

Cake Pastel GIF by Shaking Food GIFs

Staff-Account.png

Another idea which has just come to me is a christmas badge

• Ditch the Label Staff
Just now, Elated Homoromantic said:

Another idea which has just come to me is a christmas badge

Great idea. I'll put it forward!

4 hours ago, jake said:

yay XD

well id personally like to see more videos and learn more about DTL staff

Love this idea Jake, we've been talking a lot about video recently so I will definitely raise it!Β 

Staff-Account.png

11 hours ago, intotheunkownace said:

hi

Hey @intotheunkownace

Welcome to our community! I'm one of the digital mentors here and I give support to our members who reach out to us. We can support for loads of different things like mental health, relationships, identity issues, bullying, self-esteem, and much more. How is everything for you at the moment?Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e