I think i'm bi, but i'm not sure.

LaLaMia ย  ย 

Hello,

lately I have been really thinkingย  about my sexuality. I have always thought that I was straight, I know I was because I had a crush on a guy, but now I think I like girls too. I think of being in a relationship with a girl and I like it. And I also think I like my female friend, but I'm not sure. I think of her way more often than my other friends, but maybe its just because I was friend with her longer than any other person, so maybe it's just that, I don't know. I took a few quizzes and almost all said I am bisexual, though I know they aren't always right. Please help me. Thank you.

12 hours ago, LaLaMia said:

Hello,

lately I have been really thinkingย  about my sexuality. I have always thought that I was straight, I know I was because I had a crush on a guy, but now I think I like girls too. I think of being in a relationship with a girl and I like it. And I also think I like my female friend, but I'm not sure. I think of her way more often than my other friends, but maybe its just because I was friend with her longer than any other person, so maybe it's just that, I don't know. I took a few quizzes and almost all said I am bisexual, though I know they aren't always right. Please help me. Thank you.

Hey @LaLaMia

Welcome to our community :)

I'm wondering, how does the way you feel about girls compare to the way you feel about guys? Are there any similarities or differences?ย 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Thank you for replying,

I don't think there are any differences, today I met up with the girl I think I like, and every time we touched hands it felt nice, and I remember the same thing happening when I touched hands with the guy I like. Or maybe it's just because I am overthinking and that's why I notice every time we touch hands. I don't know. Thank you for helpingย  me.

On 1/9/2022 at 7:50 PM, LaLaMia said:

Thank you for replying,

I don't think there are any differences, today I met up with the girl I think I like, and every time we touched hands it felt nice, and I remember the same thing happening when I touched hands with the guy I like. Or maybe it's just because I am overthinking and that's why I notice every time we touch hands. I don't know. Thank you for helpingย  me.

Hey @LaLaMia

I'm sorry, I've been having some problems with notifications which means that I've missed a few posts, but it's all sorted now :)

So, with the girl you think you like,ย I'm wondering, if you had touched hands with someone you were sure you didn't like that way, how do you think it would feel? Would it be different when compared toย touching hands with this girl?

I'm struggling with the same thing, except I don't have a girl crush yet. But I just got out of s relationship and I've notice none of my guy relationships work out, I always have this weird gut feeling a both or so into the relationship, but I'm still attracted to guys. But I have special desires towards girls and it think about being with girl but its confusing so I understand

10 hours ago, WhoamI1837 said:

I'm struggling with the same thing, except I don't have a girl crush yet. But I just got out of s relationship and I've notice none of my guy relationships work out, I always have this weird gut feeling a both or so into the relationship, but I'm still attracted to guys. But I have special desires towards girls and it think about being with girl but its confusing so I understand

Hey.

I saw that you made a post about your sexuality somewhere else too, so I will reply there :)ย 

11 hours ago, WhoamI1837 said:

Hi,ย 

thank you for replying and telling me about your struggles, I hope we'll both figure it out soon.ย 

On 1/17/2022 at 12:47 AM, Monsoon said:

Hey @LaLaMia

I'm sorry, I've been having some problems with notifications which means that I've missed a few posts, but it's all sorted now :)

So, with the girl you think you like,ย I'm wondering, if you had touched hands with someone you were sure you didn't like that way, how do you think it would feel? Would it be different when compared toย touching hands with this girl?

Hello,

sorry for taking a while to reply.ย 

I think I would still notice touching hands, but completely forget about it later.ย 

And during this week I started noticing more and more every time this girl and I would touch, even if slighty. And I'm really starting to lean to the side of me being bisexual.ย 

22 hours ago, LaLaMia said:

Hello,

sorry for taking a while to reply.ย 

I think I would still notice touching hands, but completely forget about it later.ย 

And during this week I started noticing more and more every time this girl and I would touch, even if slighty. And I'm really starting to lean to the side of me being bisexual.ย 

Hey there,

That's okay, no need to apologise :)ย 

It's interesting that you're now leaning to the side of being bisexual. I'm wondering, why do you think that shift has happened?ย 

1 hour ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

That's okay, no need to apologise :)ย 

It's interesting that you're now leaning to the side of being bisexual. I'm wondering, why do you think that shift has happened?ย 

Hey,

I think it's because I've been thinking about this girl a lot, and like I said before I keep noticing more and more every time we touch. And just keep thinking about women in a different way. Then again it could just be me really overthinking all of this. I'll probably become way more clear after a few months or so.

Hey there,

Yeah, you're exactly right; with time comes clarity. I think that for a lot of people, they want to know the answer straight away, but it really just does take time and patience. Life is a journey that we ride and we pick up knowledge gems along the way as I say. How does it feel for you to be leaning more towards bi at the moment?ย 

14 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

Yeah, you're exactly right; with time comes clarity. I think that for a lot of people, they want to know the answer straight away, but it really just does take time and patience. Life is a journey that we ride and we pick up knowledge gems along the way as I say. How does it feel for you to be leaning more towards bi at the moment?ย 

Hello,

I find it a little exiting I think,ย  it's gonna be fun to explore this newย  side of me.ย  But of course I feel scared as well, since both of my parent are homophobes, it wouldn't be good if they found out, and the same goes with my school, everyone would definitelyย make fun of me. Though for me the exiting part definitely outweighs the scary part. All of this is of course if I really am bisexual.

Hey there,

Yeah, I completely understand that it can feel both exciting and scary. I'm wondering, if your parents did find out, how do you think they would take the news? Remember that for some people, their parents can have a difficult reaction at first, but over time, it gets better for a lot of people. I think this is because the love that parents have for their children is so strong and helps people to become more open-minded and accepting :)ย 

2 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

Yeah, I completely understand that it can feel both exciting and scary. I'm wondering, if your parents did find out, how do you think they would take the news? Remember that for some people, their parents can have a difficult reaction at first, but over time, it gets better for a lot of people. I think this is because the love that parents have for their children is so strong and helps people to become more open-minded and accepting :)ย 

Hello,

they would probably think I'm going trough a phase or something, they would laugh at it, andย  tell our extended family, so they could all laugh. They wouldn't take it seriously at all I think. But maybe they would understand me a little bit after some time, when they realize I'm serious. Though that would literally take years, and I'm not going to become a laughing stock for that long.

Hey there,

Can I ask, how come you feel they may laugh and tell your extended family so they can also laugh? Also, I'm glad to hear that they would maybe understand you a little bit after some time - this experience is quite common and it just really takes some time and patience so that they can process their feelings. By the way, have you seen our support guide here? You might find it useful:ย My Parents Didn't React Well To Me Coming Out | Ditch the Label

1 hour ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

Can I ask, how come you feel they may laugh and tell your extended family so they can also laugh? Also, I'm glad to hear that they would maybe understand you a little bit after some time - this experience is quite common and it just really takes some time and patience so that they can process their feelings. By the way, have you seen our support guide here? You might find it useful:ย My Parents Didn't React Well To Me Coming Out | Ditch the Label

Well I can't really explain it, it's just how they are. I think they just wouldn't believe it, and would want to laugh at me for thinking up some nonsense. Maybe they would take it better than that, but I highly doubt it.

15 hours ago, LaLaMia said:

Well I can't really explain it, it's just how they are. I think they just wouldn't believe it, and would want to laugh at me for thinking up some nonsense. Maybe they would take it better than that, but I highly doubt it.

Hey,

I wonder if there is something about them trying to deny it to themselves by potentially telling other people and laughing it off as nonsense. What do you think?ย 

On 1/28/2022 at 12:39 PM, Monsoon said:

Hey,

I wonder if there is something about them trying to deny it to themselves by potentially telling other people and laughing it off as nonsense. What do you think?ย 

I don't know. I really don't think so. They just don't believe that people can like the same gender. They probably just think everyone is making it up.

Hey,

Yeah, thatโ€™s interesting, because those people absolutely exist, but they might be completely denying that. Where do you think that comes from if they are? Why are they denying?ย