Has this ever happened to you?

TheOriginalAxel    

Hey guys, I am writting this because something has been bugging me for the last 3 years. The thing that has been bugging me is the fact that when I see a person doing something wrong, I always get the urge to take over and show them how to do it properly and I find it really annoying when it happens because when it happens people don't ask for the help so I a not sure if they appreciate it or not. WWYD?

47 minutes ago, Elated Homoromantic said:

Hey guys, I am writting this because something has been bugging me for the last 3 years. The thing that has been bugging me is the fact that when I see a person doing something wrong, I always get the urge to take over and show them how to do it properly and I find it really annoying when it happens because when it happens people don't ask for the help so I a not sure if they appreciate it or not. WWYD?

Hey there,

Yeah, I completely get this. It's natural to want to jump in and help people when you know they're doing something wrong. This shows how much you want to help others which is a good quality to have, and I think that there is no harm in asking if they'd like help first. What do you think? How would you prefer it to go if you were doing something wrong? 

• Pride 1

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

I mean  I try my best not to get things wrong but when I do, I feel like I have failed myself

16 hours ago, Elated Homoromantic said:

I mean  I try my best not to get things wrong but when I do, I feel like I have failed myself

Hey there,

Yeah, I think we can all feel like that at some point, and it's a sign of putting too much pressure on ourselves. I'm wondering, when you do get something wrong, if someone else were to help, would you rather them just jump in without asking or ask first? 

2 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

Yeah, I think we can all feel like that at some point, and it's a sign of putting too much pressure on ourselves. I'm wondering, when you do get something wrong, if someone else were to help, would you rather them just jump in without asking or ask first? 

I would rather they ask first

11 hours ago, Elated Homoromantic said:

I would rather they ask first

Hey there,

Ah, okay. Maybe you could try asking first as well and see how that goes? I think people can get upset when others help them without asking, even though it comes from a good place, so it's best to always ask. What do you think? 

17 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

Ah, okay. Maybe you could try asking first as well and see how that goes? I think people can get upset when others help them without asking, even though it comes from a good place, so it's best to always ask. What do you think? 

I completely agree

16 hours ago, Elated Homoromantic said:

I completely agree

Hey,

Yeah, I think it will probably work quite well. Why don't you give it a go and let us know how it goes? :)