Rant and rage all you want

TheOriginalAxel    

Hey there guys.

I am creating this post speciffically for the purpose of ranting and raging so that you don't bottle up your emotions and have negative thoughts. What ever you say will remain between us unless I feel like someone else needs to know in which case I would contact Childline.org on your behalf but I would say that it is me and the information that I receive I will pass on to you guys.

• 5 months later...

Hey 

so Thai is going to sound like a me problem but anyways so basically there’s this camp going on at school and it’s getting really hot at the moment so I get irritated quite easily and what I thought was my best friend was really clingy anyway they wanted to Share a tent with me but I wanted to be with my other friend but they don’t like one of them and oh my gosh it’s just a bloody tent  so I just decided last week I want a break and she wrote a song for me and it sounded like she was putting the whole thing on me but she does things too. what an amazing month it’s been! I guess the other situations don’t really matter anymore I mean the people who are ment to know these things haven’t even sorted things out and it’s took them 3 years now :( sorry I know you made this ages ago x 

16 minutes ago, Pkelly said:

Hey 

so Thai is going to sound like a me problem but anyways so basically there’s this camp going on at school and it’s getting really hot at the moment so I get irritated quite easily and what I thought was my best friend was really clingy anyway they wanted to Share a tent with me but I wanted to be with my other friend but they don’t like one of them and oh my gosh it’s just a bloody tent  so I just decided last week I want a break and she wrote a song for me and it sounded like she was putting the whole thing on me but she does things too. what an amazing month it’s been! I guess the other situations don’t really matter anymore I mean the people who are ment to know these things haven’t even sorted things out and it’s took them 3 years now :( sorry I know you made this ages ago x 

Hey, I'm going to tag in @Blondie and @Aurora to help you out with this, as @TheOriginalAxel hasn't been very active lately, and I'm, uh, not his biggest fan right now. 

1 minute ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Hey, I'm going to tag in @Blondie and @Aurora to help you out with this, as @TheOriginalAxel hasn't been very active lately, and I'm, uh, not his biggest fan right now. 

Oh cool thanks I just needed to let that out I’m sure I’ll be alright tho :) 

Just now, Pkelly said:

Oh cool thanks I just needed to let that out I’m sure I’ll be alright tho :) 

Yeah, it can feel great to get stuff off your chest. I hope you feel better, even by a little bit

3 minutes ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Yeah, it can feel great to get stuff off your chest. I hope you feel better, even by a little bit

Thanks 

1 minute ago, Pkelly said:

Thanks 

You're welcome, and I mean it when I say I hope you feel better :)

4 hours ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Hey, @TheOriginalAxel Sorry, I'm no longer mad at you, because it was explained to me what happened there. So...sorry about that

• Digital Mentor

Thanks @Emberfrost12 for tagging us support mentors in. Just to remind everyone that we are here for you if you need support 😀

Staff-Account.png

• 2 weeks later...

Ever since when I was a child, no one treats me nice, especially from the boys (I'm a girl), I was even bullied by a boy during my primary days. I didn't had confidence, nor a chance to build one. 

So growing up, I push myself in my highschool days to be that "smart" and that's where I get praises. But still, no one likes me, like-like. 

Until now that I'm already in adult age, and working, still no one EVER make moves to me. I'm thinking, am I that ugly? Is my face really my problem or there's more? 

• Digital Mentor
17 hours ago, Lalin said:

Ever since when I was a child, no one treats me nice, especially from the boys (I'm a girl), I was even bullied by a boy during my primary days. I didn't had confidence, nor a chance to build one. 

So growing up, I push myself in my highschool days to be that "smart" and that's where I get praises. But still, no one likes me, like-like. 

Until now that I'm already in adult age, and working, still no one EVER make moves to me. I'm thinking, am I that ugly? Is my face really my problem or there's more? 

Hi @Lalin, welcome to the Community 😀. I'm Aurora, one of the support mentors here and I offer advice and support to those who reach out to us. 

I'm sorry to hear that you are feeling like this. It sounds like this has been going on for a very long time now. Do you mind me asking, how old you are? 

Staff-Account.png

Just now, Aurora said:

Hi @Lalin, welcome to the Community 😀. I'm Aurora, one of the support mentors here and I offer advice and support to those who reach out to us. 

I'm sorry to hear that you are feeling like this. It sounds like this has been going on for a very long time now. Do you mind me asking, how old you are? 

Hi Aurora, I'm 23 years old. 

• Digital Mentor
45 minutes ago, Lalin said:

Hi Aurora, I'm 23 years old. 

Thank you for letting me know. That is a long time of feeling that people are not being kind to you. I'm so sorry that you've had to go through this. Please know that we are here for you and we care! It sounds like you did well at school but that you felt like no one liked you, is that right? What is it like now? Do you have any friends or family around you, who you feel you can talk to ?

Staff-Account.png

20 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Thank you for letting me know. That is a long time of feeling that people are not being kind to you. I'm so sorry that you've had to go through this. Please know that we are here for you and we care! It sounds like you did well at school but that you felt like no one liked you, is that right? What is it like now? Do you have any friends or family around you, who you feel you can talk to ?

Thank you for your genuine words Aurora, and yes, I did well at school but no one liked me,  Now at my adult age, I have my family and friends but still single. I rely on dating apps yet just got cheated and such. So I don't really know what's the problem, why I'm having a hard time getting a serious relationship and love  

Hey 

sorry to Barge in like this but you are perfect no  matter what you look like and I understand it’s hard and you have social media bringing people down as well but you shouldn’t have to change for the best. I wouldn’t worry because correct me if I’m wrong but you have family and friends who love you. It’s better then being alone- alone. But I do understand where your coming from. It’s sometimes really sad when your single I hope Everything goes well for you in the future and just know that You will find someone and if it’s not now at 100% will be in the future Xxx

Hey Pkelly, 

I really appreciate your words and hopefully I can live with that thinking. I may just be jealous of my friends having relationship, and want to keep up.  

On 1/7/2022 at 2:59 PM, TheOriginalAxel said:

Hey there guys.

I am creating this post speciffically for the purpose of ranting and raging so that you don't bottle up your emotions and have negative thoughts. What ever you say will remain between us unless I feel like someone else needs to know in which case I would contact Childline.org on your behalf but I would say that it is me and the information that I receive I will pass on to you guys.

Hey!

This is something that is really thoughtful of you. How about you yourself? At the moment I am extremely overwhelmed. So basically my mom's best friend stopped being friends with her because of me- she is like homophobic and thinks I will be a bad influence on her kids. Shit like this hurts me and sometimes I think- Am I the problem? honestly I do get said I give good advice, but even I have problems of my own. I am so pissed at my mom's friend, but I cannot change her mindset, like I feel like cussing this lady out- I would not do that, because I am more that respectful so I wouldn't. BUT THE FACT SHE TOLD HER DAUGHTER TO STAY AWAY FROM ME- like jeez I'm not some kinda monster. I feel bad for my mom, I'm probably embarrassing to be seen around with because I get told that I look like a f** (sorry for the language -_-) even if I do look like a f** or whatever I don't see an issue and I think some people need to fucking not sometimes.

On 7/12/2022 at 4:42 AM, urfavekpopstan ! said:

Hey!

This is something that is really thoughtful of you. How about you yourself? At the moment I am extremely overwhelmed. So basically my mom's best friend stopped being friends with her because of me- she is like homophobic and thinks I will be a bad influence on her kids. Shit like this hurts me and sometimes I think- Am I the problem? honestly I do get said I give good advice, but even I have problems of my own. I am so pissed at my mom's friend, but I cannot change her mindset, like I feel like cussing this lady out- I would not do that, because I am more that respectful so I wouldn't. BUT THE FACT SHE TOLD HER DAUGHTER TO STAY AWAY FROM ME- like jeez I'm not some kinda monster. I feel bad for my mom, I'm probably embarrassing to be seen around with because I get told that I look like a f** (sorry for the language -_-) even if I do look like a f** or whatever I don't see an issue and I think some people need to fucking not sometimes.

I’m so sorry your going through that.i understand how stressful that is. I have a Homophobic and racist grandparent and I just don’t get it why can’t people just respect people no matter gender, colour or religion??? 
you know what I mean!! 😶

• Digital Mentor
On 7/5/2022 at 1:08 PM, Lalin said:

Thank you for your genuine words Aurora, and yes, I did well at school but no one liked me,  Now at my adult age, I have my family and friends but still single. I rely on dating apps yet just got cheated and such. So I don't really know what's the problem, why I'm having a hard time getting a serious relationship and love  

I'm sorry you're feeling like this. It's really frustrating when we're ready for a serious relationship and we can't find the right person. In my experience it usually happens when you least expect it. I know people often say that, but I do think it's true. I think the reason why this happens is, because once we stop looking for love and we start to focus on ourselves and our own wellbeing, we become more confident and happy in ourselves. And this again appeals to others. What do you think?  

Staff-Account.png