Rant and rage all you want

TheOriginalAxel

Hey there guys.

I am creating this post speciffically for the purpose of ranting and raging so that you don't bottle up your emotions and have negative thoughts. What ever you say will remain between us unless I feel like someone else needs to know in which case I would contact Childline.org on your behalf but I would say that it is me and the information that I receive I will pass on to you guys.

• 5 months later...

Hey 

so Thai is going to sound like a me problem but anyways so basically there’s this camp going on at school and it’s getting really hot at the moment so I get irritated quite easily and what I thought was my best friend was really clingy anyway they wanted to Share a tent with me but I wanted to be with my other friend but they don’t like one of them and oh my gosh it’s just a bloody tent  so I just decided last week I want a break and she wrote a song for me and it sounded like she was putting the whole thing on me but she does things too. what an amazing month it’s been! I guess the other situations don’t really matter anymore I mean the people who are ment to know these things haven’t even sorted things out and it’s took them 3 years now :( sorry I know you made this ages ago x 

16 minutes ago, Pkelly said:

Hey 

so Thai is going to sound like a me problem but anyways so basically there’s this camp going on at school and it’s getting really hot at the moment so I get irritated quite easily and what I thought was my best friend was really clingy anyway they wanted to Share a tent with me but I wanted to be with my other friend but they don’t like one of them and oh my gosh it’s just a bloody tent  so I just decided last week I want a break and she wrote a song for me and it sounded like she was putting the whole thing on me but she does things too. what an amazing month it’s been! I guess the other situations don’t really matter anymore I mean the people who are ment to know these things haven’t even sorted things out and it’s took them 3 years now :( sorry I know you made this ages ago x 

Hey, I'm going to tag in @Blondie and @Aurora to help you out with this, as @TheOriginalAxel hasn't been very active lately, and I'm, uh, not his biggest fan right now. 

Just now, Pkelly said:

Oh cool thanks I just needed to let that out I’m sure I’ll be alright tho :) 

Yeah, it can feel great to get stuff off your chest. I hope you feel better, even by a little bit

4 hours ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Hey, I'm going to tag in @Blondie and @Aurora to help you out with this, as @TheOriginalAxel hasn't been very active lately, and I'm, uh, not his biggest fan right now. 

Hey, @TheOriginalAxel Sorry, I'm no longer mad at you, because it was explained to me what happened there. So...sorry about that