Growing my hair long

TheOriginalAxel    

I am writting this becuase I want to become an emo and I want to grow my hair long but it takes too long so I was wondering if anyone knew of a way that I could get my hair to grow longer a lot quicker than it normaly does (eventhough it only takes 2 to 3 months to go really bushy)

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Elated Homoromantic said:

I am writting this becuase I want to become an emo and I want to grow my hair long but it takes too long so I was wondering if anyone knew of a way that I could get my hair to grow longer a lot quicker than it normaly does (eventhough it only takes 2 to 3 months to go really bushy)

Hey there,

Sadly, I don't think there's a way to make your hair grow quicker, but if you find out, please share with the world! I'm wondering though, does your hair have to be long for the emo style, or could you still make it work? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

7 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

Sadly, I don't think there's a way to make your hair grow quicker, but if you find out, please share with the world! I'm wondering though, does your hair have to be long for the emo style, or could you still make it work? 

when I was looking online, it said 'ask for the emo side sweep at your hair salon'

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Elated Homoromantic said:

when I was looking online, it said 'ask for the emo side sweep at your hair salon'

Hey there,

Ah, classic! Do you think you'll go for that then? :) 

10 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

Ah, classic! Do you think you'll go for that then? :) 

Yes I will go for that because it said in the articl that you can do it all at home ( I really don't think that would be wise as it would look patchy)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Elated Homoromantic said:

Yes I will go for that because it said in the articl that you can do it all at home ( I really don't think that would be wise as it would look patchy)

Hey,

That's cool! Do you think you'll dye it too? A lot of emos back in the day used to dye their hair 'electric blue' which was black with a blue hue to it! 

35 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey,

That's cool! Do you think you'll dye it too? A lot of emos back in the day used to dye their hair 'electric blue' which was black with a blue hue to it! 

I am not too sure although I might dye my hair its original colour which is blonde believe it or not (and hella curly)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Elated Homoromantic said:

I am not too sure although I might dye my hair its original colour which is blonde believe it or not (and hella curly)

Hey there,

Ah, that sounds lovely! How come you want to dye it? Do you just fancy a bit of a change? 

Yeah I think I would look better if my hair was blonde again and hella curly because I get my curls from my nans grandad

• Like 1

On 1/8/2022 at 6:31 PM, Elated Homoromantic said:

Yeah I think I would look better if my hair was blonde again and hella curly because I get my curls from my nans grandad

Hey there,

I bet you can't wait to change it! When do you think you'll dye it? :) 

5 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

I bet yu can't wait t change it! When do you think you'll dye it? :) 

probably when I start college and I get to see more of my boyfriend and get to spend more time with him

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Elated Homoromantic said:

probably when I start college and I get to see more of my boyfriend and get to spend more time with him

Ahh, okay! When will you start college? Are you looking forward to it? 

17 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Ahh, okay! When will you start college? Are you looking forward to it? 

I will start college this year but I can't remember which month though

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Elated Homoromantic said:

I will start college this year but I can't remember which month though

Hey there,

Oh, that's exciting! Will you know anyone at college or are you starting fresh? 

8 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

Oh, that's exciting! Will you know anyone at college or are you starting fresh? 

I know 1 person there because we used to go to the same school anyways so that will be exciting and an added bonus is that there is a cinema just down the road from the college grounds

• Like 1

On 1/11/2022 at 5:16 PM, Elated Homoromantic said:

I know 1 person there because we used to go to the same school anyways so that will be exciting and an added bonus is that there is a cinema just down the road from the college grounds

Hey there,

That's great about the cinema :)

Do you go to the cinema regularly? What's your favourite film?

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2022 at 10:35 PM, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

That's great about the cinema :)

Do you go to the cinema regularly? What's your favourite film?

My favourite type of movie is horror movies like The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Elated Homoromantic said:

My favourite type of movie is horror movies like The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It

Oh, I haven't watched that one. When did it come out? What would you give it out of 10?

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/27/2022 at 10:39 PM, Monsoon said:

Oh, I haven't watched that one. When did it come out? What would you give it out of 10?

10 eventhough I only saw the last half of it.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Taken Elated Homoromantic said:

10 eventhough I only saw the last half of it.

Well it must be good to have given it 10 after only seeing half! Thanks for sharing :) 

8 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Well it must be good to have given it 10 after only seeing half! Thanks for sharing :) 

You're right, it was good and you are most welcome fair gentleman

• Like 1