Becoming Emo

TheOriginalAxel    

I am writting this because I have started listening to Emo music because I have always wanted to look like an emo but I don't know how to dress and look

13 hours ago, Elated Homoromantic said:

I am writting this because I have started listening to Emo music because I have always wanted to look like an emo but I don't know how to dress and look

Hey there,

That's cool. What kind of emo music are you listening to? Also, what do you notice about the way emos style themselves? What is their hair like? What kind of clothes do they wear? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

8 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

That's cool. What kind of emo music are you listening to? Also, what do you notice about the way emos style themselves? What is their hair like? What kind of clothes do they wear? 

I listen to a playlist on Amazon Music called "emo trap" and one of my favourite songs is Harley Quinn by an artist called Ilyaugust. I am not sure about the whole appearance just yet