WWYD?

TheOriginalAxel    

I am writting this because I feel trapped at home because my nan won't let me go to friends houses and she has taken all of my technology of me (3 laptops, 3 phones, my Tablet and my Alexa)  and I don't know what to do and it is making me consider just packing my bags, going into her room to grab all of my tech and just leave, head to my boyfriends house and see if his mum will let me stay there. it is starting to stress me out. WWYD?

3 hours ago, Elated Homoromantic said:

I am writting this because I feel trapped at home because my nan won't let me go to friends houses and she has taken all of my technology of me (3 laptops, 3 phones, my Tablet and my Alexa)  and I don't know what to do and it is making me consider just packing my bags, going into her room to grab all of my tech and just leave, head to my boyfriends house and see if his mum will let me stay there. it is starting to stress me out. WWYD?

Hey there, 

I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling trapped at home. I'm wondering, how long has it been like this for? Is there a reason she's doing it?

With leaving, I completely get the need for space when you're feeling trapped, but I think it's important to remember that leaving home can put you in a dangerous position, even though you would go to your boyfriend's house. What do you think? Your safety is our main priority here, and we want to make sure you're free from danger. Speak soon. 

• Thanks 1

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

On 1/4/2022 at 5:21 PM, Monsoon said:

Hey there, 

I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling trapped at home. I'm wondering, how long has it been like this for? Is there a reason she's doing it?

With leaving, I completely get the need for space when you're feeling trapped, but I think it's important to remember that leaving home can put you in a dangerous position, even though you would go to your boyfriend's house. What do you think? Your safety is our main priority here, and we want to make sure you're free from danger. Speak soon. 

It has been happening all of my life and probably won't stop until I am 18

10 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

Ah, okay. Why do you think she is doing this? What could the reasons be? 

She mainly says that it is because of my abusive father but I feel like that should not stop me from having social media, through which I would be able to my 6 other siblings 

(2 brothers and 4 sisters) because I have not spoken to any of them for 5 years (they youngest was born in 2019)

4 hours ago, Elated Homoromantic said:

She mainly says that it is because of my abusive father but I feel like that should not stop me from having social media, through which I would be able to my 6 other siblings 

(2 brothers and 4 sisters) because I have not spoken to any of them for 5 years (they youngest was born in 2019)

Hey there,

Thank you for telling me what your mother said. Can you tell me what she means about your father, please? Are you safe at home? 

7 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

Thank you for telling me what your mother said. Can you tell me what she means about your father, please? Are you safe at home? 

Well, my mother told me that when she was pregnant with me, my father used to abuse her and then he left before I was born. I believe it is because of his ADHD becuase I also have ADHD and the only other thing that I know about him is that he wears glasses and his name is craig

Hey there,

Ah, okay. I just wanted to check if you were safe or not because I wondered if you were all living together. I'm wondering then, knowing how your father was back then, what does she mean when she explains taking away technology because of your abusive father? 

7 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

Ah, okay. I just wanted to check if you were safe or not because I wondered if you were all living together. I'm wondering then, knowing how your father was back then, what does she mean when she explains taking away technology because of your abusive father? 

she means that she does not want him finding me on social media and finding out where I live

4 hours ago, Elated Homoromantic said:

she means that she does not want him finding me on social media and finding out where I live

Hey there,

Ah, okay, that makes sense, and how do you feel about that? 

10 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

Ah, okay, that makes sense, and how do you feel about that? 

I feel fine with it. I mean I only have to wait another year and then she might actually let me have my things back

1 hour ago, Elated Homoromantic said:

I feel fine with it. I mean I only have to wait another year and then she might actually let me have my things back

Hey,

Yeah, that's not too bad really is it? How do you think your life might be different once you can have all that back? 

31 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey,

Yeah, that's not too bad really is it? How do you think your life might be different once you can have all that back? 

I think it will make me feel free and liberated and enlightened <--- (LAdy Liberty Enlightening the world)

7 hours ago, Elated Homoromantic said:

I think it will make me feel free and liberated and enlightened <--- (LAdy Liberty Enlightening the world)

Hey there,

Yeah, I agree, and until then, what do you think will help you to get through the next year or so in terms of not having that kind of freedom? What might make things easier? 

13 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

Yeah, I agree, and until then, what do you think will help you to get through the next year or so in terms of not having that kind of freedom? What might make things easier? 

going to college and studying my dream subjects for my dream job

16 hours ago, Elated Homoromantic said:

going to college and studying my dream subjects for my dream job

Hey there,

Ooh, what is your dream job and what subjects do you need for it? 

reposted below

Edited by Elated Homoromantic
reposted

my dream job is teaching food preparation and nutrition at the school I currently attend and the subjects I need are 

Bakery and Patisserie Diploma Technical Certificate Level 2

Patisserie and Confectionary Professional Advanced Technical Diploma Level 3

Professional Cookery Diploma in CUlinary Skills Leve 2

11 hours ago, Elated Homoromantic said:

my dream job is teaching food preparation and nutrition at the school I currently attend and the subjects I need are 

Bakery and Patisserie Diploma Technical Certificate Level 2

Patisserie and Confectionary Professional Advanced Technical Diploma Level 3

Professional Cookery Diploma in CUlinary Skills Leve 2

Hey there,

Oh, brilliant! Can you study all of those subjects at once, or can you only do one at a time?