My Introduction (at last)

TheOriginalAxel    

I am here because I broke up with my boyfriend in september last year and was finding it hard to get over until I came hear and read articles elsewhere about what I should do which is when I found a link to this wonderfully wise website

I am here because I broke up with my boyfriend in september last year and was finding it hard to get over until I came hear and read articles elsewhere about what I should do which is when I found a link to this wonderfully wise website

I am here because I broke up with my boyfriend in september last year and was finding it hard to get over until I came hear and read articles elsewhere about what I should do which is when I found a link to this wonderfully wise website and now my ex is telling me that he realised that I still care about him and now he is also saying that he does not expect me to forgive hime but that he still cares about me

Hey @Elated Homoromantic

I thought I would merge your topics together because they're all similar :)

I hope you find our community helpful. I will reply to your other topic now about your ex-boyfriend. Speak soon. 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hey @Elated Homoromantic welcome to the Community!👋🏻

I just wanted to pop a message and send you a warm welcome. I am Daisie a Community Warden here on the Forums, and I ensure the Forums remain a safe and positive space for all. If you have any questions please feel free to give me a shout any time! 😊

Really look forward to seeing you around. 👋🏻

52 minutes ago, Daisie said:

Hey @Elated Homoromantic welcome to the Community!👋🏻

I just wanted to pop a message and send you a warm welcome. I am Daisie a Community Warden here on the Forums, and I ensure the Forums remain a safe and positive space for all. If you have any questions please feel free to give me a shout any time! 😊

Really look forward to seeing you around. 👋🏻

How do I earn my 10 posts badge?

would you be able to give me a list of all the badges I can earn please

• Ditch the Label Staff
1 hour ago, Elated Homoromantic said:

would you be able to give me a list of all the badges I can earn please

Hey! Badges are so cool right? Nice to see you’ve got 2 badges displayed already. ✨

In regards to badges you can achieve them whilst interacting with the forum and with other members of the community. 
I recommend taking a look at @Monsoon or @Harper badges by clicking on their profile, then click badges and getting a bit of a tip on some of the badges they have achieved and the little description below each one to show how they earned them.
However, some badges are limited edition, seasonal, or event based which cannot be earned at the moment, these are badges such as the Pride Badges, Halloween etc, I’m sure you get my view. Badges such as these get rolled out from time to time, so it’s a great incentive to keep tabs on forums. When new badges are released, information about them are released in the “News & Updates” thread. 

I hope this makes sense, and I really look forward to seeing you earn some badges going forward!