I figured it too....heres my introduction...

Sara007    

Heyy there people!! Im Sara..Im a teen..and heres a few things abt me that i think you should know...

I love singing...had a vocal coach for 5 years...and really want to be a singer...but i donno how to or where to start since i do not have any guidance...

and have alot of questions abt me sexuality...

Edited by Sara007
  • Pride 1

14 minutes ago, Sara007 said:

Heyy there people!! Im Sara..Im a teen..and heres a few things abt me that i think you should know...

I love singing...had a vocal coach for 5 years...and really want to be a singer...but i donno how to or where to start since i do not have any guidance...

Hullo, commented a little late lmao, I just think that what you need is some time to figure things out :)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sara007 said:

Hey Sara,

Welcome to our community. I'm one of the digital mentors here and I give advice and support to those who reach out to us :)

It sounds like you're really committed to being a singer which is great. What type of music would you like to sing? Also, would you like to tell me more about the questions you have about your sexuality? 

• Thanks 1

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Well...Hello monsoon!

"What kind of music i like to sing?"

Probably..goth..and depressing sad songs...lol..

And abt me sexuality...

I dunno really...I mean i think im bi...but i donno for sure like im only 15...I havent been in a relationship with women or anything like that...so to think that im bi...just all of this confuses me...like how do i know whether im bisexual or not without having been in such type of relationship...cause like i do feel attracted to women doesnt happen alot of times...but it does happen pretty often...and so thats when i started thinking about this..and basically thinking i am bisexual...??

Yea, thats basically it...I guess....

11 hours ago, Sara007 said:

Well...Hello monsoon!

"What kind of music i like to sing?"

Probably..goth..and depressing sad songs...lol..

And abt me sexuality...

I dunno really...I mean i think im bi...but i donno for sure like im only 15...I havent been in a relationship with women or anything like that...so to think that im bi...just all of this confuses me...like how do i know whether im bisexual or not without having been in such type of relationship...cause like i do feel attracted to women doesnt happen alot of times...but it does happen pretty often...and so thats when i started thinking about this..and basically thinking i am bisexual...??

Yea, thats basically it...I guess....

Hey there,

Do you write your own music? Also, who is your favourite artist? :)

With your sexuality, I think that a lot of people just know without having experimented - many people just have that gut feeling about who they are and don't feel like they have to try it to figure it out. What do you think about that? I'm wondering as well, the way you feel towards men and women, are there any differences? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

not yet, i dont im not very skilled when it comes to writing my own music...cause i just dunno how to write the lyrics..and not make it sound cringy...like i want to be able to write music thats sort of rhyming or poetic...but i dunno how to do so...

and about whether i feel the same towards both men and women...yes i do..alot of the times...like i can see myself being with a woman or a man both...but like i dunno...like does that mean im bisexual...like it could just be a tthought right??

i mean i did tell one of my friends that i think im bi...but it still confusing...like i do like the idea of being with a woman...like being in relationship with a woman... but like it happens so much that im starting to think that its not JUST A THOUGHT and i am in fact bisexual...but im confused because like how do i know FOR SURE...??? 

its like i do have the gut feeling that u talked about...but im still a little unknowing of what that feeling is...if that makes sense...

• 1 month later...

Hi there! I am also a teen, and I'm trying to find out whether I'm Bisexual or Lesbian. I had sort of a similar situation, at first I thought I was just thinking that I like women and not accepting that I actually did, because my parents are homophobic. But after a while I did realize that it wasn't just a thought and I actually was attracted to women. Like you I'm still trying to figure out my sexuality, but yeah. I just wanted to let you know that you aren't alone with this and we have to work through this together! Hope you have a good day!

Hii luna!

Im sara!

Thanks for the reassurance!

I think now and then i need to hear that...

So thanks!

And yes i do know that im not alone!

I mean it makes sense...over 7 billion people in this world...i cant be the only one lol.

But yea thanks again luna lovegood!!♡♡♡

And hope u have a good day/night too!!

Lots of love!!

💖💖💖

Edited by Sara007

1 minute ago, Sara007 said:

Hii luna!

Im sara!

Thanks for the reassurance!

I think now and then i need to hear that...

So thanks!

And yes i do know that im not alone!

I mean it makes sense...over 7 billion people in this world...i cant be the only one lol.

But yea thanks again luna lovegood!!♡♡♡

And hope u have a good day/night too!!

Lots of love!!

💖💖💖

Thank you! I was wondering if you wanted to be friends, im new to this community so some friends would be nice!

29 minutes ago, Audrey(Luna) said:

Thank you! I was wondering if you wanted to be friends, im new to this community so some friends would be nice!

YESSS!

Sure!

Id love to be your friend!!

Hope we can get to find out and know about eachother and talk to eachother often here...

Haha..

🍻💖🍻

3 minutes ago, Sara007 said:

YESSS!

Sure!

Id love to be your friend!!

Hope we can get to find out and know about eachother and talk to eachother often here...

Haha..

🍻💖🍻

Thank you! I would love to get to know you!

Hey luna!

How are you?

My exams just started today...

So im just busy with studying but im a lil bored si came here to well... randomly just check up on you haha..

So, how are you?

🙃🙃🙃

Hiya!

Thanks! Haha!!

I have been here a while...thanks for this proper welcome tho hahaha🥳🤣🥳🤣

Love,

Sara💖

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/24/2022 at 8:52 AM, Audrey(Luna) said:

Hi there! I am also a teen, and I'm trying to find out whether I'm Bisexual or Lesbian. I had sort of a similar situation, at first I thought I was just thinking that I like women and not accepting that I actually did, because my parents are homophobic. But after a while I did realize that it wasn't just a thought and I actually was attracted to women. Like you I'm still trying to figure out my sexuality, but yeah. I just wanted to let you know that you aren't alone with this and we have to work through this together! Hope you have a good day!

I'm in a similar situation! While I'm pretty sure I'm panromantic, I'm not entirely sure if I'm gyneromantic - I would still be pansexual, however - or just pan haha

On 2/24/2022 at 9:52 AM, Fff said:

Hey I’m lonely 😭