My friends just bodyshamed mee!!

rola    

Hi guys, hope u're fine!! Well i am not. 

I'm literally suffering, everybody bodyshame me with a big laugh then they said that was joke, i'm fine with getting curvy body but what about my mental health! 

13 hours ago, rola said:

Hi guys, hope u're fine!! Well i am not. 

I'm literally suffering, everybody bodyshame me with a big laugh then they said that was joke, i'm fine with getting curvy body but what about my mental health! 

Hello @rola

Thank you for coming to us with what's going on at the moment. It sounds like people are being pretty mean to you, but thinking it's a joke. I'm wondering, can you tell me a little bit more about what they're saying? Also, do you think they know that it's hurting your feelings? 

• Thanks 1

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

My roommate sometimes said, oh u're bigger than normal girls, so maybe i'll take u as a bf, or said well i can't help you choosing clothes because of your size. 

A friend of me too told me that eating all the time is a hilarious thing, so i'm gifted with a big stomach 😢😢

Btw i'm not that curvy, i'm a normal size but they make me feel so uncomfortable about myself, i don't understand why people are so mean? Why can't they accept people as they are, soooo judgy! 

• 2 months later...

@rolayou could try talking to them about how them talking about your body makes you feel uncomfortable, and if they dont stop even after that ig its better for you to find new friends, because staying with the same toxic group might affect your mental state for a long time.

On 12/23/2021 at 10:55 AM, rola said:

My roommate sometimes said, oh u're bigger than normal girls, so maybe i'll take u as a bf, or said well i can't help you choosing clothes because of your size. 

A friend of me too told me that eating all the time is a hilarious thing, so i'm gifted with a big stomach 😢😢

Btw i'm not that curvy, i'm a normal size but they make me feel so uncomfortable about myself, i don't understand why people are so mean? Why can't they accept people as they are, soooo judgy! 

Hey,

I'm really sorry, but for some reason, I completely missed your reply. How are you feeling at the moment? Would you still like support with this? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e