About me!

Blc    

Hi guys so these threads are Probably supposed to be for when you join but whatever

So I thought I'd tell you a bit about me and you can ask any questions I don't mind they can be any but if you don't like me please be civil about the questions!

So I'm 17 years old I'm straight and taken I like rap\ game music so like here are some examples

Live and learn Sonic Adventure 2

What I'm made of sonic heroes 

Escape from the city: Sonic Adventure 2

Demolition inevitable: Five nights at Freddy's Sister location

Nowhere to run: Freddy Fazbears pizzeria simulator 

Those are just a few examples I could go on but I think I'd be here forever lol 😂

I'm not very outgoing because I'm an introvert (A person who doesn't really like to talk and likes to be on their own for those of you who don't know) but I'm hoping to improve on that In the future

When I leave school I'm hoping to get an acting job because everyone always says that I can modulate my voice to suit any character they don't exactly say that but they do say similar things to that 

I can be very rebellious at times when I don't wanna do things as I think has been made obvious recently by certain events that have happened

I'm disabled with a brain condition nothing too severe I can still walk and talk but I can't walk long distances so say, from where I live in the UK to the train station I couldn't walk that far so I'd need my wheelchair for those long distance things 

Don't let me being rebellious put you off talking to me though as I'm a very caring person despite past events where I got bullied that's broken me I love my family and friends and my friends are like a second family to me I have a good sense of humour but can be quite sarcastic at times and somehow it makes people laugh half the time? I've never really understood that but I'm glad to make them laugh 

I do get annoyed very easily when things don't go my way and I've been known to cry when my frustration builds up although the frustration is more to me than anyone else

On the serious side of things I've been broke for a long time and I'm hoping since I'm a good place right now with my partner amongst other things like my friends and family can help me break out of my shell cause my emotions have kind of gone still and cold but like I said you guys cans ask me anything and I'll try to answer them 

On 12/14/2021 at 5:22 PM, Blc said:

Hi guys so these threads are Probably supposed to be for when you join but whatever

So I thought I'd tell you a bit about me and you can ask any questions I don't mind they can be any but if you don't like me please be civil about the questions!

So I'm 17 years old I'm straight and taken I like rap\ game music so like here are some examples

Live and learn Sonic Adventure 2

What I'm made of sonic heroes 

Escape from the city: Sonic Adventure 2

Demolition inevitable: Five nights at Freddy's Sister location

Nowhere to run: Freddy Fazbears pizzeria simulator 

Those are just a few examples I could go on but I think I'd be here forever lol 😂

I'm not very outgoing because I'm an introvert (A person who doesn't really like to talk and likes to be on their own for those of you who don't know) but I'm hoping to improve on that In the future

When I leave school I'm hoping to get an acting job because everyone always says that I can modulate my voice to suit any character they don't exactly say that but they do say similar things to that 

I can be very rebellious at times when I don't wanna do things as I think has been made obvious recently by certain events that have happened

I'm disabled with a brain condition nothing too severe I can still walk and talk but I can't walk long distances so say, from where I live in the UK to the train station I couldn't walk that far so I'd need my wheelchair for those long distance things 

Don't let me being rebellious put you off talking to me though as I'm a very caring person despite past events where I got bullied that's broken me I love my family and friends and my friends are like a second family to me I have a good sense of humour but can be quite sarcastic at times and somehow it makes people laugh half the time? I've never really understood that but I'm glad to make them laugh 

I do get annoyed very easily when things don't go my way and I've been known to cry when my frustration builds up although the frustration is more to me than anyone else

On the serious side of things I've been broke for a long time and I'm hoping since I'm a good place right now with my partner amongst other things like my friends and family can help me break out of my shell cause my emotions have kind of gone still and cold but like I said you guys cans ask me anything and I'll try to answer them 

Hey @Blc

Thank you for sharing this with us. I always love hearing about more about the members here as it helps us get to know you all better :)

I saw that you said about being broken for a long time and that your emotions have kind of gone. I'm wondering, can you tell me a little bit more about what you mean by that? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

What I mean is as I've mentioned before I think my feelings well the feelings I used to feel like happiness just aren't there anymore most of them have gone cold and Still and that break up I've mentioned before definitely didn't help that 

Hey there,

Okay, so yeah, it sounds like your feelings have changed in the sense that happiness just doesn't seem to be there anymore. I'm wondering, can you tell me about the last time you felt happiness, and what you were happy about? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e