I'm so tired of people!!

FreakNamedKai Β  Β 

Im sorry to you all!! my school really just doesnt accept my friend (it/he and bisexual) and me an omnisexual demi-girl

5 hours ago, OmniShadow!23 said:

Im sorry to you all!! my school really just doesnt accept my friend (it/he and bisexual) and me an omnisexual demi-girl

Hey @OmniShadow!23

Ah, that must be really hard for you, sorry to hear that. How do you feel about it all? I'm wondering, can you tell me about a time in school when you did feel accepted and welcome?Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Hi monsoon,

Umm opening up fully probably scares me because these are very vulnerable topics i feel...and if the people i ipen up to end up being very supportive of me and help me then yea! That would be amazing...but that almost feels ljke a fantasy world where everyrhing is perfect...its too unrealistic...

The benefit?

I will be free and very very happy again...

Why do i think me parents put so much pressure on us....well they think by putting pressure on us we will become successful considerung we will always be hnder pressure to "study hard and work hard"....

What do they feel...

Well they think that if we do not study for like 5 to 7 hrs daily then we will become failures i guess and that we will never ever have a stable and good life...so the pressurize us to always get good grades in school and work and study hard...and honestly there is nothing wrong with looking out for your kids but comstantly pressuring thrm is a bit too much...

13 hours ago, Sara007 said:

Hi monsoon,

Umm opening up fully probably scares me because these are very vulnerable topics i feel...and if the people i ipen up to end up being very supportive of me and help me then yea! That would be amazing...but that almost feels ljke a fantasy world where everyrhing is perfect...its too unrealistic...

The benefit?

I will be free and very very happy again...

Why do i think me parents put so much pressure on us....well they think by putting pressure on us we will become successful considerung we will always be hnder pressure to "study hard and work hard"....

What do they feel...

Well they think that if we do not study for like 5 to 7 hrs daily then we will become failures i guess and that we will never ever have a stable and good life...so the pressurize us to always get good grades in school and work and study hard...and honestly there is nothing wrong with looking out for your kids but comstantly pressuring thrm is a bit too much...

Hey @Sara007

Yeah, it's completely normal to feel scared by fully opening up as doing so requires putting a lot of trust in people, and there is that fear of the trust being broken and having a bad experience. However, with the friend who you told, maybe they could be a good person to take that leap of faith with? I saw that you felt understood by them, so that's a good sign that they will react well if you opened up more. What do you think?Β 

Also, yeah, I think your parents might be putting the pressure on because they want you to become successful. I'm wondering though, if things could change slightly for the better, what would be different?Β 

I mean overall i dont think her reaction will be bad..i think she will understand...but i dunno where to start...

I honestly dont know....

And if my parents were less pressuring or actually not preasuring at all then i feel like i would be able to have freedom of speach and thought...and freedom in general...cause the pressure kind of makes you like a slave...like a person who can only say "YES SIR"

Like you HAVE to follow their rules or else theyll get upset and mad...

Hey there,

Yeah, it's completely normal to not know where to start with something like this, and I guess it can be good to just speak from the heart and not plan it. What do you think?

Also, yeah, I completely get what you mean about how you feel you would have freedom of speech and thought. I'm wondering, do you think they will ever change their ways with this? If not, what will help you to cope?Β 

I mean i did try to tell one of my close friends about it yesterday...but then i stopped..i couldnt tell em...but hopefully i do tell em about my feelings and not just keep on bottling all of my feelings up...

And will they ever change their ways...probably once we go to college i guess...cause then i guess they will probably feel like we are goin to make something of our lives and not end up with no roof over our heads...i guess theyll change only once we prove oursleves...

And what will help me cope if this☝ doesnt happen then i guess my only plan is to move out and persue my goal as soon as possible and be independent...cause until im living under the roof of their house....i will have to go by their rules....

And let me clarify they are lovely parents...and i love them very much!Β 

But...sometimes they can be VERY VERY toxic about things...so yea....

Hey there,

I'm sure you'll tell them at some point; there's no pressure to do it now, and the only reasons I'm encouraging you are because I think it will help you to process your feelings and it can also deepen friendships/relationships. What do you think? :)Β 

It's nice to hear that they are lovely parents and you love them very much, and although it can be really stressful,Β I think it's good to keep in mind that this is all coming from a place of love and care in that they want you toΒ fulfil your potential. What do you think about that?Β 

My thought about telling my friends about all the depressive feelings that i have....i agree that telling them will help reduse the stress and im trying...i really am...but in the back of my mind im also a little scared that their reactions arent gonna be very kind...and that theyll prolly just make fun of me....the reason why i say thus is because recently..i mean literally in 2020...we chose completely different subjects to study in school...and so now i RARELY see my friends and RARELY speak to them...so its kinda made us distanced from eachother...and we have never been away from eachother for this long!Β 

So i feel like i dunno where to start...eventho i have known them for over 10 years now...its just a little nervewrecking...cause we havent talked alot throughout this covid period and now all of a sudden i will be coming out to her with such heavy feeling...like i think it will be a lil weird...and honestly thats why for the past few months i have just been giving her hints that i want to talk to her and want to meet her in peraon so that i could talk to her about something imp. but its not that easy with all the covid stuff...

But thanks!

I will try my best to tell em about this....hopefully soon...

Β 

And yes,

I dont necessarily hate my parents for the pressure cause i know they are only looking out for us...but yea it still is very stressful...BUT again! I love them alot!

And I wouldnt change them for anything!

These are just a few things that i dont like about them....

ButΒ  No Hard Feelings!!!!

πŸ’–πŸ˜Š.....

Hey there,

I think your worries about how people may react are completely normal and understandable, especially when you haven't gone that deep before. However, the thing is, even if someone responds negatively, that's on them, not you, and it just means that they couldn't receive what you were telling them well enough. Also, the fact that your friend responded well last time is a big hint that she will manage it well again. I'm wondering, could you potentially give her a heads up and say you want to speak about something deep so it doesn't catch her off guard?Β 

Hiya monsoon!

Yes, i have given her a heads up so she already knows that somethings up..she even told me yeaterday that she thinks i want to tell her something...so yup im pretty sure she is expecting something and thanx for the advice!

Cheersβ™‘β™‘

10 hours ago, Sara007 said:

Hiya monsoon!

Yes, i have given her a heads up so she already knows that somethings up..she even told me yeaterday that she thinks i want to tell her something...so yup im pretty sure she is expecting something and thanx for the advice!

Cheersβ™‘β™‘

Hey,

No worries. It would be great to hear how it goes if you would like to tell us? :)

6 hours ago, Sara007 said:

Yea sure!!!

I will make sure to tell you when i do that!

And again, thanks alot for the help!

β™‘β™‘β™‘.

Hey there,

No worries. Good luck with it all :)Β 

So many people at my school say the same thing and frankly it is annoyingΒ 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2022 at 4:17 AM, Monsoon said:

Hey,

No worries. It would be great to hear how it goes if you would like to tell us? :)

So...I did tell like 3 of my besties...

And well there first and straight up response was that they wanted to meet me and kind of restart our friendship i guess...

But....

I got ill right after we had this chat...and now i cant go out...cause i had a fever of 103Β°F and now i have a cold....so im upset...plus lockown happened...so its worse...its like god just doesnt want us to meet...

Like we have been trying to meet eachother for over a year and a half...but everytime we plan something...something bad happens and cancels our plans....

Sadge.😭

(Update) im an omnisexual non-binary

And oh no to you all

12 hours ago, Sara007 said:

So...I did tell like 3 of my besties...

And well there first and straight up response was that they wanted to meet me and kind of restart our friendship i guess...

But....

I got ill right after we had this chat...and now i cant go out...cause i had a fever of 103Β°F and now i have a cold....so im upset...plus lockown happened...so its worse...its like god just doesnt want us to meet...

Like we have been trying to meet eachother for over a year and a half...but everytime we plan something...something bad happens and cancels our plans....

Sadge.😭

Hey there,

Ah, that’s tough and I can imagine you’re feeling pretty frustrated by it. I’m wondering, could you plan to meet sometime soon when you think you’ll feel better? That might help you out. What do you think?Β 

1 hour ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

Ah, that’s tough and I can imagine you’re feeling pretty frustrated by it. I’m wondering, could you plan to meet sometime soon when you think you’ll feel better? That might help you out. What do you think?Β 

I guess.

But for that to happen i nred to get better...and even if i do get better...i dont think we can meet anytime soon...cause like i said "Lockdown"

hey I am really sorry about that sara if you want you can talk to me if you need anything

6 hours ago, Leafiebean said:

hey I am really sorry about that sara if you want you can talk to me if you need anything

Hah.

Just need friends leaf....

I dont wanna be lonely...thats all...

πŸ’–

On 1/20/2022 at 8:27 PM, Sara007 said:

I guess.

But for that to happen i nred to get better...and even if i do get better...i dont think we can meet anytime soon...cause like i said "Lockdown"

Hey there,

Do you have any idea as to when they lockdown will end? I hope you can meet soon!Β