Omg I’m insecure

Lesbian proud    

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hey @Lesbian proud, welcome to the community! Glad you have found us. 😊

I am Daisie a Community Warden here on the forums, and I just read your post and wondered if you would find speaking to one of our trained Mentors for some support and advice beneficial to you?

I have tagged them into this post, @Monsoon & @Blondie

Really look forward to seeing you around! If you have any questions in the meantime please feel free to give me a shout. 😊😭

13 hours ago, Lesbian proud said:

I feel like I’m fat and that no cute girls will like me

Hey there @Lesbian proud

How are you doing? Thanks for sharing this with us. I'm wondering, how do you feel about people who are overweight/fat? Do you think it's good, bad, or neither?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Hey there,

Ah, okay. It's interesting that you feel it's neither good nor bad about the weight of others. I'm wondering, when it comes to how you feel about yourself, why do you think it makes you insecure? 

Hey there,

Thanks for telling me that. I'm wondering, for people who are overweight, what do you think their romantic experiences are like? Do you think other people like them? 

Hey there,

I really like your answer about how overweight people can look good too. I’m wondering, why do you think I asked you the question about what the romantic lives of overweight people are like? 

Hey,

So, I asked because I wondered what you thought about how overweight people get on in terms of being romantic with other people. I notice what you said about feeling overweight and how you feel like no one will like you because of that, and it seems like you think weight and romantic interest might be related in that way. What do you think about that now you've thought about how overweight people still look good?

7 hours ago, Lesbian proud said:

Honestly there not that bad

Hey there,

So, I'm wondering now, how are you feeling about your appearance and how it links to people liking you?