This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Disordered Eating, Sexual Assault & Rape, Trauma

I FINALLY DID IT! YAY

XSnowX    

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Disordered Eating, Sexual Assault & Rape, Trauma

Click this notice to reveal the content.

Hiii!

Ever since being raped I felt fat inside, I feel 'big' and that I need to loose weight, I recently had surgery and I've stopped eating because I know ill get skinner if I stop. It's a bad idea I promise you.  Getting the help is important. But, tonight I haven't made myself sick but I managed to eat something!! Im so proud of myself!!

• Like 1

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Disordered Eating, Sexual Assault & Rape, Trauma

2 hours ago, XSnowX said:

Hiii!

Ever since being raped I felt fat inside, I feel 'big' and that I need to loose weight, I recently had surgery and I've stopped eating because I know ill get skinner if I stop. It's a bad idea I promise you.  Getting the help is important. But, tonight I haven't made myself sick but I managed to eat something!! Im so proud of myself!!

Hello Jess,

Thank you for sharing this with us. It's good that you recognise the importance of eating and how stopping is bad for you, and I'm glad that you've managed to not make yourself sick. I just want you to know that I've sent you a message to check in with you more about this and offer you support if you need it. Speak soon. 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

On 12/6/2021 at 10:46 PM, Monsoon said:

Hello Jess,

Thank you for sharing this with us. It's good that you recognise the importance of eating and how stopping is bad for you, and I'm glad that you've managed to not make yourself sick. I just want you to know that I've sent you a message to check in with you more about this and offer you support if you need it. Speak soon. 

Hey thank you 😊 

• 6 months later...

Wow, you're awesome!!

Keep being brave and strong, I can't even imagine how hard has to be going through a situation like that, but reading that people can overcome difficulties really inspires me.

Thank you and good luck!!