How do I find other gay guys?

ElijahB    

Hey, I have been trying to find other gay guys near where I live,  and have had absolutely zero luck. I've met lots of LGBTQ+ girls and non binary people, and they are all amazing people, but I really really want to meet another gay guy to talk to.

I know this is sorta a weird question lol, but if anyone has any ideas or advice, that would be amazing!

56 minutes ago, ElijahB said:

Hey, I have been trying to find other gay guys near where I live,  and have had absolutely zero luck. I've met lots of LGBTQ+ girls and non binary people, and they are all amazing people, but I really really want to meet another gay guy to talk to.

I know this is sorta a weird question lol, but if anyone has any ideas or advice, that would be amazing!

Hey, hope your well, is there a chance that if you went to a local youth club that some might be there? It's only a thought,  yes, most people are likely to be female. It's not a weird question 

2 hours ago, ElijahB said:

Hey @ElijahB

This is a great question; it's so helpful when we can connect with people like ourselves :)

What do you think about TransGurl's comment? Are there any groups in your area? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Hiya, hope this is helpful. I've met a few people on here, but also find that Twitter, Instagram and Reddit can be good places too. There are reddit boards specifically for talking about gay interests etc. also some schools/colleges have LGBTQ+ societies and events.

Thanks for your guys' responses! @jake @Gurlllll @Monsoon I think there might be a couple of organizations and clubs that would be good to go too, but my parents are pretty strict about stuff, and with how much school I have my schedule is pretty full. But I might have a little more freedom this summer to find clubs and stuff.

I was on reddit for a little bit, but I sorta forgot about it lol, but I will definitely check it out again! 

16 minutes ago, ElijahB said:

Thanks for your guys' responses! @jake @Gurlllll @Monsoon I think there might be a couple of organizations and clubs that would be good to go too, but my parents are pretty strict about stuff, and with how much school I have my schedule is pretty full. But I might have a little more freedom this summer to find clubs and stuff.

I was on reddit for a little bit, but I sorta forgot about it lol, but I will definitely check it out again! 

Ah that's good!

9 hours ago, ElijahB said:

Hey there,

Yeah, maybe have a look into the organisation and clubs and see if they appeal to you. When you mention your parents being strict, do they also let you have time for that kind of downtime? I saw what you said about having a full school schedule, so it just left me wondering. 

1 hour ago, ElijahB said:

@Monsoon They do allow that kind of freedom and downtime when our schedule allows it, just that in the school year its a lot harder to come by. 

Hey there,

Ah, okay, so is it the problem more that your school schedule is too busy, or that they are being too strict? 

• 2 months later...

Hey there ElijahB my name is Elated Homoromantic (you can call me Kai) I am a Homosexual teen who has only met 2 gay guys so it is not just you who is trying to find other gay guys (trust me I am searching as hard as I can and hoping that I will eventually meet other gay people like me and you)