It frustrates me that good things like finding love probably can't happen to me?

Ilovegoingthere    

7 hours ago, Ilovegoingthere said:

I'm rated to be way way way way below a 0 on the beauty scale physically or rated to be a 1 on the beauty scale phydically.

Hello, 

Being beautiful is a natural way of life, I can sense by how you are doing that you are NOT rated 0, everyone has their own opinion of themselves and we all think we are ugly and that no one will ever love us, when in fact, we honestly don't know that, because what if later in life someone you meet becomes a thing? It is hard to love ourselves and I honestly can tell where your coming from, but I can tell you without even seeing you that your not ugly, it is hard that you will accept my request of that your not ugly but even if you don't you have a right of say but your lovely :) 

8 hours ago, Ilovegoingthere said:

I'm rated to be way way way way below a 0 on the beauty scale physically or rated to be a 1 on the beauty scale phydically.

Hey @Ilovegoingthere

Welcome to our community. How is everything going for you at the moment? I'm wondering, where did the rating scale come from? How do you feel about it?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Just now, Ilovegoingthere said:

There still not good because I still don't have a boyfriend.

Hello, it might be best to maybe write down what you'd like in a boy, that way you can see who's best for you without choosing someone random!

6 hours ago, Ilovegoingthere said:

I heard it off the internet.

1 hour ago, Ilovegoingthere said:

There still not good because I still don't have a boyfriend.

Hey there,

Thank you for letting me know. I'm wondering, how do you think that tool from the internet makes such a decision? Also, how did you feel about your beauty before this? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

2 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

Thank you for letting me know. I'm wondering, how do you think that tool from the internet makes such a decision? Also, how did you feel about your beauty before this?