hi i am new

bluej4y    

58 minutes ago, bluej4y said:

Hey im new here, i dont really know how this website works but i would love to talk to some new people and talk with people who experience the same issues as  me :)

Hey! Welcome hope your well, @Daisie is the community warden @Harper is the community manager 😀  and @Monsoon and @Blondie are the digital mentors hope to see you around! 

• Like 2

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hey BlueJ4y welcome to the community forum. How are you finding things so far? 😊

As already said, I am Daisie a Community Warden and my aim is to keep the forum a safe and positive space for all. 👋🏻
If you do have any questions at all please feel free to give me a shout by tagging me using the @ sign then my name.

We also have Digital Mentors on hand @Monsoon and @Blondie should you need any advice and support. Lastly, but by no means least, the community is made up of lots of wonderful and welcoming users whom I’m sure you’ll get to know.

Look forward to seeing you around. 😊

On 11/10/2021 at 4:34 PM, bluej4y said:

Hey im new here, i dont really know how this website works but i would love to talk to some new people and talk with people who experience the same issues as  me :)

Hey there,

Welcome. I'm one of the digital mentors here, and I give advice and support to those who reach out to us for many things, including sexuality, gender identity, self-esteem, mental health, relationships, bullying, and much more. How is everything going for you at the moment? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

• 2 months later...
On 11/10/2021 at 10:34 AM, bluej4y said:

hey blue jay my name is leaf or you can call me Oliver! nice to meet you