Confused πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• Hey!

XSnowX Β  Β 

Did I say who I am? If not, I am Jess, I am 15 I am so boring but I tend to help others who are in need of support, not always urgent but I still like to help, is anyone excited for Christmas? I am! Best wishesΒ 

jessΒ 

Edited by Daisie

23 hours ago, JessFlower33 said:

Did I say who I am? If not, I am Jess, I am 15 I am so boring but I tend to help others who are in need of support, not always urgent but I still like to help, is anyone excited for Christmas? I am! Best wishesΒ 

jessΒ 

Hey Jess,

We love having you here and you're so helpful and caring towards our members here. I noticed that you described yourself as boring; can you tell me why you feel like this?Β 

• Thanks 1

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

3 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey Jess,

We love having you here and you're so helpful and caring towards our members here. I noticed that you described yourself as boring; can you tell me why you feel like this?Β 

Just for how much I suffer and when I give upΒ 

Hey there,

Sorry, my reply was saved in the drafts and didn't send. It's interesting that you described yourself as boring for when you have suffered. I'm wondering, can you tell me more about the suffering?Β 

On 11/4/2021 at 11:32 AM, JessFlower33 said:

jessΒ 

Hi Jess! I am totally excited for Christmas :D

9 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

Sorry, my reply was saved in the drafts and didn't send. It's interesting that you described yourself as boring for when you have suffered. I'm wondering, can you tell me more about the suffering?Β 

Just been unhappy πŸ™ can I say over private message? Don't want others seeing it, sorry.

Feel greatly down I don't want to do anything but I keep thinking about my surgery on my throat and I know its not happening just yet just bit scared for it! I never had surgery before, ( on why I am scared) the surgery will take 30-45 minutes but that is for adults, I'm a child, so maybe not as long as that? I keep re searching about any information I can see to calm my nerves, the doctors will watch my vital signs so I shouldn't be scared, I have a appointment November 19th, two appointments in one day! The first one Is to consent to let them take my tonsils out, the next appointment a hour later at the same hospital same part of the hospital but this time its not the ENT doctor it is a nurse, it is a Pre Op appointment where they determine how much I weigh, my height etc so they know things for the surgery.Β  Here is the short reason why I am having surgeryΒ  - 2021 has been okay but my throat started hurting and I went to my doctor they said its okay come back if it carries on and causes you more pain, it did so I went back, they saw it got large ( more or way bigger then the right tonsil) I couldn't swallow food and if I managed to it so badly, I was at school couple months ago, and before this I had tonsillitis 5-6 times, I felt like rubbish, I told my teachers and they knew I wasn't well, I then got sent home I couldn't open my jaw and I looked really pale I got a emergency appointment and then got told to go to the hospital as I wasn't well, I wasn't TW * eating and I was not well, I got there and then I got my tonsils checked out by a ENT doctor on the ward the doctor phoned up. He had a look and put me on fluids through a IV through the hand, he then put my on antibiotics through the same IV but at different times during the night and the next day, then I did not know I had a check up due to getting kept in, I got a letter through the post n went to the same hospital, he checked my throat thankfully he said that the tonsillitis has gone! I was so happy, but I was thinking it keeps coming back and it has been hurting me, I told him he said you could have your tonsils out, I straight away said yes I think it would be best, I am now thinking I am selfish for making that decision and others might need surgery and I am taking up the Operation Room when my surgery is so silly and not a emergency surgery and it is not needed. Sorry I writ so much! Jess I needed to write this out @HarperΒ could you put this in a different section please? my phone is too crowded for me to change it unless I delete it all.Β  Sorry if you can, then can the Title be: Surgery, scared.

• Daisie changed the title to Surgery, scared.
  • Daisie changed the title to Confused πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• Hey!
  • Ditch the Label Staff

Hi JessFlower, it will only allow me to move the full topic, not a single message, unfortunately.Β 

Β 

Β 

10 hours ago, Daisie said:

Hi JessFlower, it will only allow me to move the full topic, not a single message, unfortunately.Β 

Oh OK. Thank youΒ 

I'm at school but I am really not doing okay I am struggling to even keep my eyes open let alone keep myself in school and in lessons and learning I don't want to do this anymore I literally can't be bothered with being in year 10 it's a load of crap all it does it ruin me doing good but then all I do is fail I am living a life all I do is fail why am I still here πŸ˜žπŸ˜“

3 hours ago, JessFlower33 said:

I'm at school but I am really not doing okay I am struggling to even keep my eyes open let alone keep myself in school and in lessons and learning I don't want to do this anymore I literally can't be bothered with being in year 10 it's a load of crap all it does it ruin me doing good but then all I do is fail I am living a life all I do is fail why am I still here πŸ˜žπŸ˜“

Hey Jess,

Thank you for sharing this with us. I'm just writing to let you know that I've sent a message to check in on you. We are here for you.Β 

1 hour ago, Monsoon said:

Hey Jess,

Thank you for sharing this with us. I'm just writing to let you know that I've sent a message to check in on you. We are here for you.Β 

Just want to end πŸ˜ͺΒ 

2 hours ago, JessFlower33 said:

Just want to end πŸ˜ͺΒ 

Hi Jess,

We are here for you and we care about you. I have messaged you privately.Β