Jump to content

Update: You can now display up to 2 badges below your avatar in all of your posts


Harper ย  ย 

Recommended Posts

  • Ditch the Label Staff

Thrilled to share that you can now select up to 2 of your favourite badges to display below your username/avatar in all of your posts! To do this, simply head to your user profile and click on your Badge Showcase. Here, click "Display my badges" and select the 2 you'd like to show. You can alternatively head to your Account Settings and set up the feature here.

Kudos to @Saphiraย for first suggesting this in our Ideas Clubย and to developer @Nathan Explosion for pulling this awesome feature together in such a quick turnaround!ย ย 

Screenshot 2021-11-04 at 11.32.10.jpg

  • Like 1

Staff-Account.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Ditch the Label Staff
1 minute ago, J said:

cool. is there a badge similar to the empowered reaction?

Good shout...

Staff-Account.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Ditch the Label Staff
19 minutes ago, J said:

cool. is there a badge similar to the empowered reaction?

This is now live based on certain posting activity... ๐Ÿ‘€

  • Like 1

Staff-Account.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Harper said:

Thrilled to share that you can now select up to 2 of your favourite badges to display below your username/avatar in all of your posts! To do this, simply head to your user profile and click on your Badge Showcase. Here, click "Display my badges" and select the 2 you'd like to show. You can alternatively head to your Account Settings and set up the feature here.

Kudos to @Saphiraย for first suggesting this in our Ideas Clubย and to developer @Nathan Explosion for pulling this awesome feature together in such a quick turnaround!ย ย 

Screenshot 2021-11-04 at 11.32.10.jpg

i cant seem to work it

3 hours ago, Harper said:

This is now live based on certain posting activity... ๐Ÿ‘€

what?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Ditch the Label Staff
19 minutes ago, Princess-Lilly said:

i cant seem to work it

what?

This is desktop but will be rolled out to mobile shortly :)

Staff-Account.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Ditch the Label Staff
5 minutes ago, Harper said:

This is desktop but will be rolled out to mobile shortly :)

Edit: itโ€™s now live on mobile :)

Staff-Account.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Harper said:

Edit: itโ€™s now live on mobile :)

ah thankyou :) can I pm you due to things with this sight.. others can pm but others cant

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

ร—
ร—
  • Create New...