do i stick or swim?

Lillyx    

as you all know, me and my boyfriend have a daughter. we are 16 our relationship is good but i sometimes feel not good enough, i tend to over thing and i panic, i say things inside my brain, should i leave so he can find someone nicer

I think work on your issues first, you owe it to your daughter to try. Then if the issues are too big I think move on

here i  saw this not long ago, its good

Edited by J

9 minutes ago, J said:

I think work on your issues first, you owe it to your daughter to try. Then if the issues are too big I think move on

here i  saw this not long ago, its good

awwww

6 hours ago, Lilly-Rose said:

as you all know, me and my boyfriend have a daughter. we are 16 our relationship is good but i sometimes feel not good enough, i tend to over thing and i panic, i say things inside my brain, should i leave so he can find someone nicer

Hey Lilly,

I will send you a private message now to check in. 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

On 11/3/2021 at 4:51 PM, Princess-Lilly said:

He is not for you, as harsh as it seems, you and Layla do not deserve that! We can't force you but I think maybe talk to someone? It seems daunting but, seriously to not get everything built up inside letting it out to someone can make a difference so maybe if not for you do it for Layla? I hope your all well, as you've not been active.  Love and wishes, Jess ❤