i have a crush on my neighbour should i ask her out?

J    

9 minutes ago, jegoyo2790 said:

idk if she likes me too and i don't wanna make it awkward and im kinda shy. shall i just tell her and ask her out?

does she know that you like her? do you think, a relationship would work outside of being friends? if anyone were to ask, what is your best feature on her? no pressure just would like to hear! welcome

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lilly-Rose said:

does she know that you like her? do you think, a relationship would work outside of being friends? if anyone were to ask, what is your best feature on her? no pressure just would like to hear! welcome

literally no. we never even really spoke that much, maybe a few times or something. idk i just don't wanna make it awkward 

1 hour ago, J said:

literally no. we never even really spoke that much, maybe a few times or something. idk i just don't wanna make it awkward 

oh dang um ok

6 hours ago, J said:

idk if she likes me too and i don't wanna make it awkward and im kinda shy. shall i just tell her and ask her out?

Hey there,

How are you? Maybe you could ask her if she wants to go for a walk or something? You can then spend more time with her and get an idea as to how she might feel about you. 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e