Confused as all heck

Music_Geek_846    

I need help. So, I have a bf, dylan, who i love and he is awesome and he loves me too. But i haven't met him irl yet cuz i met him online and his mom hates me. But then theres my ex, ben, who i love still and who came over, played t or d with me, then kissed me like 7 times and we cuddled but he doesnt love me. and he gonna come over on monday. idk what to do cuz i ask my guy friends cuz i only have guy friends, and they are no help whatsoever. can someone just please help me with this situation?

Hey there,

Thanks for opening up to us about this. We can definitely help you with this. I'm wondering, with your boyfriend that you've met online, what do you know about him? Is he who he says he is? 

• Like 1

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Yeah. He is who he says he is. I do a zoom with him almost every day and we talk all day long. I even have pictures of him.

18 hours ago, Music_Geek_846 said:

Yeah. He is who he says he is. I do a zoom with him almost every day and we talk all day long. I even have pictures of him.

Hey there,

When you Zoom, do you see his face? Also, I'm wondering, how old are both of you? I know I'm asking a lot of questions, but I just want to make sure that everything is okay because there can be some dangers with dating online, and your safety is our biggest priority. Speak soon. 

Hey,

I'm glad that you have seen them on video call as there are a lot of people out there who pose as someone else, so that is good. I'm wondering, did Ben come over to yours yesterday? If so, how was it? 

21 hours ago, Music_Geek_846 said:

He couldn't come over because my dad was home. But he might be coming over on Friday.

Hey there,

How are you doing? Have you had anymore thoughts as to what you might do about the situation? 

Hey there,

That's okay. I guess I'm wondering, what is your gut feeling telling you to do? What feels like the best decision for you? With the second question, maybe reflect on the first answer that comes to mind. 

Hey there,

How are you feeling after making this decision? As I said, it's really important to do what you feel is best for you, and if it feels right, then that's amazing. Speak soon. 

It feels right. I love him and last night, we talked about what we are going to do when he turns 18 and when I'm 17. I'm gonna move in with him.

Hey there,

I'm glad to hear that it feels right for you. How is everything else going at the moment? Would you like support for anything else?