I love the new layout

Lillyx Β  Β 

• Ditch the Label Staff
3 minutes ago, Lilly-Rose said:

hey @Harperi love the new layout omgggg :) this community is amazing, you got wonderful supporters to support us hurting and amazing community people so well done you an d @MonsoonΒ @BlondieΒ @Daisie

Thanks @Lilly-RoseΒ !Β πŸ˜€

Thank U GIF

Β 

Β 

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

• Ditch the Label Staff
1 hour ago, Lilly-Rose said:

hey @Harperi love the new layout omgggg :) this community is amazing, you got wonderful supporters to support us hurting and amazing community people so well done you an d @MonsoonΒ @BlondieΒ @Daisie

Glad you love it! ✨

Even more amazing that people like yourself are here to enjoy the updates, hope you’re well? πŸ€—

Β 

Β 

2 hours ago, Daisie said:

Glad you love it! ✨

Even more amazing that people like yourself are here to enjoy the updates, hope you’re well? πŸ€—

thank you! just tummy pains :)

• Ditch the Label Staff
24 minutes ago, Lilly-Rose said:

thank you! just tummy pains :)

Oh no! Tummy pains are so uncomfortable have you got a hot water bottle to help soothe?Β 

Β 

Β 

1 hour ago, Daisie said:

Oh no! Tummy pains are so uncomfortable have you got a hot water bottle to help soothe?Β 

ill find mine its fluffy :)Β Its Friday GIF

3 hours ago, Daisie said:

yeah i do aha

7 hours ago, Blondie said:

Thanks @Lilly-RoseΒ !Β πŸ˜€

Thank U GIF

welcome :)

7 hours ago, Harper said:

Ahhh you noticed! Thank you ☺️

shy GIF

nothing i wont miss aha :) its amazing and the ranks have gone up too

Oh my God ..I mean..You people are so sweeettt...It was really like refreshing to read things in here ..does that sound ridiculous? It does right? Aah nvm..But it was soooo sweeetttt (the exchanges between you people). Yea Just ignore me..I found the conversation was so nice and adorable. And hence went on to reply to it in the stupidest way possible..Wow ..you are guys are really great..Have a good day errbonee...love love

Edited by Learning how to love mysel

• Ditch the Label Staff
11 hours ago, Learning how to love mysel said:

Oh my God ..I mean..You people are so sweeettt...It was really like refreshing to read things in here ..does that sound ridiculous? It does right? Aah nvm..But it was soooo sweeetttt (the exchanges between you people). Yea Just ignore me..I found the conversation was so nice and adorable. And hence went on to reply to it in the stupidest way possible..Wow ..you are guys are really great..Have a good day errbonee...love love

Hey! ✨
I hope that you’ll be able to find comfort in this community, as you say we are such a kind and supportive forum. We are all here for each other! ThanksΒ 
I am a Warden here so I am always pottering round, engaging with the community, happy to answer any questions people may have regarding the forum, and my ultimate goal is keeping this a safe and anonymous place for all.Β 
Β 

Hopefully you will feel included, would be amazing to see you around! 😊

Β 

Β 

13 hours ago, Learning how to love mysel said:

awww welcome x

• 2 weeks later...