How do I figure out my sexuality?

trimkeyboard7878    

Hey there,

Thanks for coming to us about this. I noticed on another topic that you mentioned about coming out to your friends as bisexual. I think that from what you've said here, there does seem to be uncertainty about your identity. Some people prefer to wait until they've figured out their identity before they come out; what do you think about that? 

Also, can I ask, when you say you want to try bi for a while, can you tell me more about what this might involve? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

17 hours ago, trimkeyboard7878 said:

How do I figure out what my sexuality is, I think I'm bi and i'm going to try it for a while but i just don't know.

finding out our sexuality won't happen like straight away it takes time, It takes time for different people it took two whole years for me to figure out that I am Bi sexual. I writ down why i think i like boys and girls and kept adding to it. i looked at girls in a relationship way and before i never did so that was a sign. i also looked on websites and your doing great asking people who can give you more cleaer answers. have a nice day

4 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

Thanks for coming to us about this. I noticed on another topic that you mentioned about coming out to your friends as bisexual. I think that from what you've said here, there does seem to be uncertainty about your identity. Some people prefer to wait until they've figured out their identity before they come out; what do you think about that? 

Also, can I ask, when you say you want to try bi for a while, can you tell me more about what this might involve? 

Well I came out to my very best friend who knows my life is a mess and that I have been trying to figure stuff out for a while and she said that if i'm not sure I can  try different things and experiment for a while until I figure it out. 

Hey there,

Yeah, it can definitely be good to try out different things. Could you try chatting with girls and see how that makes you feel? Also, I'm wondering, what is happening at the moment to make you think that you're bi? What kind of thoughts and feelings are you having? 

Hey,

That's okay, and it will become clearer over time. it won't always be like this, and it does get better :)

I'm wondering, have you had crushes on guys before? If so, what thoughts and feelings did you have about them?