need to see more of my gf

Laylaaa Β  Β 
Go to solution Solved by Monsoon,

so me and my gf don't see each other like only when i take attendance and then i cant hug her bc the school is strict about that. so  kissed and everything and told eachother that we loved each other, but now i only see her when i take attendence. the reason i cant go see her or she come see me bc my aunt. she wont let me date or nothing, plus she dont know im bi but has an idea i like her and is super mad. im very very scared she is going to leave me bc we dont see each other. (sometimes i call n text her when i can) (off my cuz phone), but im super worried, what should i do?😞

Hey there,

I'm sorry to hear about how worried you are about this; it's really clear how much you like and care about her. I'm wondering, what has your aunt said/done that shows you she is super mad? Also, have you spoken to your girlfriend about this situation you're in at the moment?Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

• Blondie changed the title to need to see more of my gf

Hey there,

Ahh, okay. So, I'm wondering, do you get to see each other in school outside of when you take attendance, like during your breaks? Also, I wonder, could it be worth speaking to your aunt about who she is and explaining the situation that you're in?Β 

Hey @Laylaaa

I'm sorry to hear about that. I can't imagine how hard it must be for you to not see her and then have the fear of getting kicked out if you tell your aunt. How are you feeling about it all?Β 

yea its hard, im tryign so hard to stay posive and strong for the both of us, but she told me yesterday about everything and i said what do uΒ  think she is always saying idk to many things i ask or say. she said that she still wants to be togther but she dont want to hurt me, and so im thinking of the worse now shee doesnt even say i love you back :( she just says okay when i tell her i love her. i just want to do the right thing for us both.Β  and i wont be able to see her that much into august thats when i get into 11 grade and she is in 10th grade when ima be takeing ems and she will be too. we also discused about her moving schools she said she might but dillon is her hometown and i already told her that that would be easy to see each other but i dont want her to move to lv school and her miss her friends. so she is staying there. im just all worried about eveything. i just feel like crying about everything at this point.Β 

Hey there,

It sounds like you're really upset about all of this at the moment which I totally get. I noticed that you said about wanting to do the right thing for both of you, and I'm wondering, what do you think that looks like?Β 

4 hours ago, Laylaaa said:

thb i dont even knowΒ 

Hey there

That's okay, and it's good to just take a step back and give yourself that thinking time. How are you feeling today? Also, do you know what she feels would be best for the both of you?Β 

acually its been diffrent moods in the pass week but i want to move out my house cuz they dont treat me right anymore and all i do is get hit for something i did so small, and also i asked her if were falling apart and she said yea kindia feels like that, i said yea same, but then we was ttalking about me talking about dss about my aunt and stuff around the house and she got so happy i could feel her smile, she was like "yayyy you get to come to dillon when you move in with your mom and go to dillon, theen we can last even longer, but im scared tho that what if i go through all the dss and they wont let me go to my moms and they make me stay at the house, and then i have to stil stay with the same people and then i wont be able to see her anymore. she told me that she would help me through all this and stay with me cuz she is not leaving. i just think different emotiosn is going on and she barley says i love you only when i say it first and finnianly she said "i love you dumba**" lol and i said aww thanks "i love you too" but i felt so happy about that because she never says thatΒ Drew Carey Friday GIF

1 hour ago, Laylaaa said:

acually its been diffrent moods in the pass week but i want to move out my house cuz they dont treat me right anymore and all i do is get hit for something i did so small, and also i asked her if were falling apart and she said yea kindia feels like that, i said yea same, but then we was ttalking about me talking about dss about my aunt and stuff around the house and she got so happy i could feel her smile, she was like "yayyy you get to come to dillon when you move in with your mom and go to dillon, theen we can last even longer, but im scared tho that what if i go through all the dss and they wont let me go to my moms and they make me stay at the house, and then i have to stil stay with the same people and then i wont be able to see her anymore. she told me that she would help me through all this and stay with me cuz she is not leaving. i just think different emotiosn is going on and she barley says i love you only when i say it first and finnianly she said "i love you dumba**" lol and i said aww thanks "i love you too" but i felt so happy about that because she never says thatΒ Drew Carey Friday GIF

Hey Layla,

I just want you to know that I've sent you a private message to support you more with this.Β 

hey soooooo my ex girl kris as you know, she told me she wants to dump her ex and get back with me and like 5 mins later i asked her again and she said no i didnt say that lol but im just didnt think about it much..... so today she saw me i ahvent saw her for 2 days but today i saw her and there was people around and she said whats up my little girlfriend. and waited into i came beside her leaving to say hey again and i said hey i call u later and she said okay, i dont know if she wants to get back wiht me fr or trying to be a player i still do like her but i just dont wnat to be a side hoe, or to get played what should i do?GIF by Hyper RPG

Hey there,

I think it would be really good to have a chat with her about how you're feeling and see where she is and what she thinks. Communication is key in the kind of situation, and it will help you to move forward. What do you think?Β 

hey, i tryied to tell her last night over text that i think it would be best to just not talk at all, and she wa slike just leave like everyone lese and i said im not its hard not seeing you with knowing that im in love with you when your with someone else but she wont text back and then i posted a pic of one of my best friends that is older and said get it boo, and she said nice and iΒ  opeded it on snap but i could not respond bc i fell asleep

5 hours ago, Laylaaa said:

yes iΒ  talked to her and she got upset. this moring our buses come at same time and i hugged her and then we hugged bf she goign left to class and we both looked af each other after we left

Hey there,

How are you feeling about it now?Β 

22 hours ago, Laylaaa said:

idk thb i thought i lost the feelign for her but they just come back

Hey,

Yeah, this can be pretty confusing, and it can take a while for those feelings to completely go away. Have you had feelings for someone before? If so, how long did it take for them to go?Β