Is this Verbal Bullying?

BlueLemon    

so I switched to a huge new public school a few weeks ago and keep getting called really hurtful names and slurs from groups of boys when im alone. I always pretended like they weren´t there but today there was an incident that made me break down crying almost immediatly on the spot and im still confused and hurt by it.

Is this considered bullying? If so I have noone to talk about it and im scared. If someone can give me advice please that would be highly appreciated 😞 

Hey @BlueLemon

Welcome to our community. I'm sorry to hear about what's been going on for you at your new school. From what you've said, it does definitely sound like they're bullying you. How are you feeling? 

In terms of what you can do next, you could speak to your school or ask your parents to speak to them about what's happening and they will be able to sort it. What do you think? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

• Blondie changed the title to Is this Verbal Bullying?

This is absolutely bullying. Surely there's some trusted adult you can go to, like a teacher. This needs to stop if it is so bad it makes you cry.