Help πŸ˜žπŸ˜“

XSnowX Β  Β 
Go to solution Solved by Lillyx,

I have strong and odd feelings this morning,Β  I'm getting ready to go to school but I feel like a different person.Β Β 

I have been sleeping 😴okay but woke up feeling rough and really confused πŸ˜•.Β  Is that normal? My mentL health is okay but having problems with my boyfriend we keep arguing and it's making my mental health problems be more sufficient then before.Β 

I look at others and they seem happy bubbly and altogether okay, they talk about their feelings but I can't I find it hard and it makes me.feel like that I'm different then them when I don't want to beΒ  πŸ˜žπŸ˜“πŸ˜©.Β 

Is their any way I can show and say how I'm feeling without getting sereve anxiety inside when I want to tell someone I'm not doing too good and I would like some help πŸ˜….Β 

Thanks for your help, Jess πŸ˜€

Edited by JessFlower33

• Ditch the Label Staff
1 hour ago, JessFlower33 said:

I have strong and odd feelings this morning,Β  I'm getting ready to go to school but I feel like a different person.Β Β 

I have been sleeping 😴okay but woke up feeling rough and really confused πŸ˜•.Β  Is that normal? My mentL health is okay but having problems with my boyfriend we keep arguing and it's making my mental health problems be more sufficient then before.Β 

I look at others and they seem happy bubbly and altogether okay, they talk about their feelings but I can't I find it hard and it makes me.feel like that I'm different then them when I don't want to beΒ  πŸ˜žπŸ˜“πŸ˜©.Β 

Is their any way I can show and say how I'm feeling without getting sereve anxiety inside when I want to tell someone I'm not doing too good and I would like some help πŸ˜….Β 

Thanks for your help, Jess πŸ˜€

Hi Jess, I know it's horrible but yes, it can be normal for our wellbeing / mental health to go through periods of being better and worse. We react to all sorts of things in our lives (like you mentioned about the arguments) and these can impact how we feel. Sometimes it can happen even if we can't connect it to anything in particular.

It can seem, like you say, that everyone else is happy and bubbly but honestly, so many people feel the same but it isn't always possible to see it and/or that may not show this to others. It can also take practice to open up and talk about your feelings and no 2 people are the same in how they react to feeling low - what I mean is, there is no one way that we 'should' feel or get through it. However you are feeling is completely valid.

With opening up, I would make it a simple as you can and say something like "I'm not feeling great right now - I find it hard to talk about but I need some help."Β 

How does that sound?

Staff-Account.png

2 hours ago, Blondie said:

Hi Jess, I know it's horrible but yes, it can be normal for our wellbeing / mental health to go through periods of being better and worse. We react to all sorts of things in our lives (like you mentioned about the arguments) and these can impact how we feel. Sometimes it can happen even if we can't connect it to anything in particular.

It can seem, like you say, that everyone else is happy and bubbly but honestly, so many people feel the same but it isn't always possible to see it and/or that may not show this to others. It can also take practice to open up and talk about your feelings and no 2 people are the same in how they react to feeling low - what I mean is, there is no one way that we 'should' feel or get through it. However you are feeling is completely valid.

With opening up, I would make it a simple as you can and say something like "I'm not feeling great right now - I find it hard to talk about but I need some help."Β 

How does that sound?

Hello sounds good!

• Ditch the Label Staff
6 minutes ago, JessFlower33 said:

Hello sounds good!

Great - remember you can always talk to us when you're feeling low or struggling.Β 

Staff-Account.png

23 minutes ago, Blondie said:

Great - remember you can always talk to us when you're feeling low or struggling.Β 

Found out I have a infection in my eye! School told my mum and now having to phone doctors πŸ˜‘ my.life is so annoying πŸ™„

1 hour ago, JessFlower33 said:

Found out I have a infection in my eye! School told my mum and now having to phone doctors πŸ˜‘ my.life is so annoying πŸ™„

they hurt. hope you have it treated? hugs

1 hour ago, Lillyrose4 said:

they hurt. hope you have it treated? hugs

I have eye drops so far it's helped.

Thank you all for considering making sure I'm okay ❀❀❀

• Like 1

• Solution
19 hours ago, JessFlower33 said:

I have eye drops so far it's helped.

Thank you all for considering making sure I'm okay ❀❀❀

no probs. how is the eye now? if it dont clear up call your doctorsΒ