New to same gender relsonships

Laylaaa    
Go to solution Solved by Blondie,

Blondie
This post was recognized by Blondie!

"Great advice!"

Kaitlyn was awarded 50 points.

If it made you uncomfortable then you should let her know, don’t keep quiet about something that brothers you just for the sake of not wanting to stir up any trouble. If I was dating someone and they told me something brothered them, I would be glad they told me because I want the person I’m dating to be comfortable enough with me they can talk about such things with me. Did it seem too fast to you to be kissing yet? If so tell her you like her but want to take things slow, and that this being your first you may want to take things easy because it might seem like a lot at once. Let her know what you’re comfortable with and not, it mostly seems like you’re excited and that’s a great thing. Make sure to do lots of fun stuff like watching your favorite movies together or go to a theme park or even reading books together if you’re into that. You having not been with a lot of people before her doesn’t matter, just be yourself with her and that’s all that will matter. Remember to have fun and I hope this helped.🎶

• Like 1

• Ditch the Label Staff
  • Solution
15 hours ago, Kaitlyn said:

If it made you uncomfortable then you should let her know, don’t keep quiet about something that brothers you just for the sake of not wanting to stir up any trouble. If I was dating someone and they told me something brothered them, I would be glad they told me because I want the person I’m dating to be comfortable enough with me they can talk about such things with me. Did it seem too fast to you to be kissing yet? If so tell her you like her but want to take things slow, and that this being your first you may want to take things easy because it might seem like a lot at once. Let her know what you’re comfortable with and not, it mostly seems like you’re excited and that’s a great thing. Make sure to do lots of fun stuff like watching your favorite movies together or go to a theme park or even reading books together if you’re into that. You having not been with a lot of people before her doesn’t matter, just be yourself with her and that’s all that will matter. Remember to have fun and I hope this helped.🎶

This is great advice!

Staff-Account.png

20 hours ago, Laylaaa said:

k i thoughtt i liked it but it was just knew to me

don't do things that you don't want to do as it's a consensual thing on both parties to agree too not just one person both have to agree. Do you know if you feel awkward due to it being your first time and maybe it felt exciting but maybe not as you expected it to feel inside? Kissing is a next step with a relationship, some couples like it some don't either way it's your choice if you prefer to take it slow by kissing her when you feel more up for it. Have you tried telling your partner how you felt when you kissed? maybe discussing how you feel and maybe you can work together on a plan moving forward? It's natural, when I kissed my partner for the first time we were at school and I felt so awkward! Do you think you can give that a go? as, I think talking will make you feel so much better as you deserve to be happy! I am here for you ❤️ maybe, one time watch things or do things like going out for dinner or doing  a puzzle can ease that so that you feel more comfortable during kissing and it takes time but you can do this! Doing things together can build that trust up that she has your back and you have her back. Maybe she feels the same? talk over dinner, go out for a walk or even watching a movie to talk and suggest ways to overcome  this to make it nicer next time you feel you want to kiss her? I hope I haven't dragged on too much! hugs 

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Laylaaa said:

thb not so good 😞

Hey there,

I'm sorry to hear that. Would you like to tell me about what's going on for you? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

16 hours ago, Laylaaa said:

i just talked to my gf about the situtaion

Hey,

That's great. Is there anything else you'd like support with from us? :) 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e