Jump to content

hi... I am bi!


Lillyx Β  Β 

Recommended Posts

Hey Lilly,

Would you like to talk about this on private message with us? We can give you plenty of advice if you like πŸ™‚

  • Like 1

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey Lilly,

Would you like to talk about this on private message with us? We can give you plenty of advice if you like πŸ™‚

okay πŸ™‚Β 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, JessFlower33 said:

I'm Trans so we are equal on somethingΒ  πŸ˜€

Hey Jess,

How is it going for you at the moment? Would you like to speak with us about how things are going with your gender? We could give you support if you like. Speak soon.Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey Jess,

How is it going for you at the moment? Would you like to speak with us about how things are going with your gender? We could give you support if you like. Speak soon.Β 

Hello, Uh okay?! It's challenging trying to find out which gender I want to be so it's 😩 confusing πŸ˜•

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Ditch the Label Staff
On 10/14/2021 at 4:09 PM, JessFlower33 said:

Hello, Uh okay?! It's challenging trying to find out which gender I want to be so it's 😩 confusing πŸ˜•

Try not to rush it and put yourself under any pressure. Just take your time and explore how things feel and what felt right at that time.Β 

  • Like 1

Staff-Account.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—
  • Create New...