This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Abuse

chit chat

Lillyx Β  Β 

1 minute ago, Tristian I Bel said:

quite a bit actually. as I write a very short summary of it, why don't you tell me how you have been?

I've been kinda meh. I've been equally making progress while going backwards in other or the same areas. The dissociation has gotten worse since the last time we talked, but I'm more aware of why I'm dissociated in the first place. I'm still a furry, but I've also picked up an interest in street art. I don't know what else I can update :)

I used to think I was just genderfluid, and I still am, but I'm also a trans man. a lot of the relationships I've had since I've been here have been gone and I've been lonely for a whole year but I'm pretty happy right now with myself. And I've moved and been in this new house since last summer. I'm also about to be in the 10th grade, turning 16 soon so I'm pretty nervous about these changes and life happening so fast. but either way I'm happy to reunite with someoneΒ 

Just now, Tristian I Bel said:

I used to think I was just genderfluid, and I still am, but I'm also a trans man. a lot of the relationships I've had since I've been here have been gone and I've been lonely for a whole year but I'm pretty happy right now with myself. And I've moved and been in this new house since last summer. I'm also about to be in the 10th grade, turning 16 soon so I'm pretty nervous about these changes and life happening so fast. but either way I'm happy to reunite with someoneΒ 

Β I can relate to that first sentence :)

Wow, getting old :0 (Mostly joking)

Yeah, I'm glad you're back. Looks like Saphira/ArtemisArt might be back too, we'll see. Just mildly annoying that I'm going to be leaving in a couple weeks for a few months....

3 minutes ago, SCARE said:

I've been kinda meh. I've been equally making progress while going backwards in other or the same areas. The dissociation has gotten worse since the last time we talked, but I'm more aware of why I'm dissociated in the first place. I'm still a furry, but I've also picked up an interest in street art. I don't know what else I can update :)

OHHhh that all sounds very exciting and I'm sorry things have gotten worse but I hope that now you know why you fee dissociated will help you feel and be better

Community update:

Blondie is now a community staff member, rather than a mentor

Aurora, Duckie, Catsup, and Luie are new mentors

Daisie left, Tokyo is the new warden

The others from what we could call our 'era' left as well. I think I'm the only active user that has stayed pretty much the whole time

1 minute ago, SCARE said:

Β I can relate to that first sentence :)

Wow, getting old :0 (Mostly joking)

Yeah, I'm glad you're back. Looks like Saphira/ArtemisArt might be back too, we'll see. Just mildly annoying that I'm going to be leaving in a couple weeks for a few months....

I KNOW I'm getting crusty and dusty 😭

leaving?? the site or leaving somewhere physically? and YES I almost forgot about them I hope I get to reunite with the people I care about hereΒ 

2 minutes ago, Tristian I Bel said:

OHHhh that all sounds very exciting and I'm sorry things have gotten worse but I hope that now you know why you fee dissociated will help you feel and be better

Yep. I'm currently in a rough spot because of how aware I am of the trauma, but hopefully I'll be able to work through it now that it's visible to me

I KNOW I'm getting crusty and dusty 😭

leaving?? the site or leaving somewhere physically? and YES I almost forgot about them I hope I get to reunite with the people I care about hereΒ 

The site :)

Not forever though

Not as long as you :)

Edited by SCARE

2 minutes ago, SCARE said:

Community update:

Blondie is now a community staff member, rather than a mentor

Aurora, Duckie, Catsup, and Luie are new mentors

Daisie left, Tokyo is the new warden

The others from what we could call our 'era' left as well. I think I'm the only active user that has stayed pretty much the whole time

oh wew that is different and yea I've noticed rather than the other guy being the wardenΒ 

oh wew that is different and yea I've noticed rather than the other guy being the wardenΒ 

Which other guy do you mean? Buga, Tokyo, or Daisie?

Yep. I'm currently in a rough spot because of how aware I am of the trauma, but hopefully I'll be able to work through it now that it's visible to me

I hope so too friend :)

Just now, SCARE said:

Which other guy do you mean? Buga, Tokyo, or Daisie?

(I mean, technically Buga is the only guy)

I hope so too friend :)

Wheeeeeeee :)

Just now, SCARE said:

(I mean, technically Buga is the only guy)

ah yes himΒ 

2 minutes ago, SCARE said:

The site :)

is it possible for me to ask why? you don't have to tell me but it's gonna be sad and I'll be missing youΒ 

ah yes himΒ 

I haven't seen much from him for a while. I mean, wasn't too active in the first place but he seems to be even less active....

Just now, SCARE said:

I haven't seen much from him for a while. I mean, wasn't too active in the first place but he seems to be even less active....

oh well that sucksΒ 

is it possible for me to ask why? you don't have to tell me but it's gonna be sad and I'll be missing youΒ 

I probably won't have internet access over the summer. School is my only real access, and I'm going to be super busy over the summer as well

oh well that sucksΒ 

Who knows, maybe we'll hear from him sometime

Just now, SCARE said:

I probably won't have internet access over the summer. School is my only real access, and I'm going to be super busy over the summer as well

oh that's sad :( I hope you mean good busy, because busy to me means spring cleaning 😭but I do hope I can talk to you when school starts 

oh that's sad :( I hope you mean good busy, because busy to me means spring cleaning 😭but I do hope I can talk to you when school starts 

Busy as in three summer camps, a ten day vacation, and 80+ hours of volunteering

Who knows, maybe we'll hear from him sometime

I hope so, he was a nice guy when I talked to him about stuff

We still have another two weeks though, so, lets enjoy that

I hope so, he was a nice guy when I talked to him about stuff

I don't really remember talking to him too much. We'll see if I get that opportunity, thoughΒ 

Just now, SCARE said:

Busy as in three summer camps, a ten day vacation, and 80+ hours of volunteering

OH MY 😲 it sounds like a lot of work but my family literally lives and breathes at home all summer long so going outside longer than 3 hours sounds like heaven