This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Abuse

chit chat

Lillyx ย  ย 

Just now, Lilly-Rose said:

it seems so tough for you right now, your very brave by talking to me now! so pat on the back for you. I am here to talk now if you'd like?

I got back of holiday today to find that I had lots of notifications from people on this website where i talk to my friends. I went on the recent notification and i really wished i didn't because when i read it, it was loads of messages from the guy saying that he wasn't talking about me to her and that I'm clearly talking about her to other people etc. I don't know how to make up to him so all i said was I'm sorryย 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blue22031 said:

I got back of holiday today to find that I had lots of notifications from people on this website where i talk to my friends. I went on the recent notification and i really wished i didn't because when i read it, it was loads of messages from the guy saying that he wasn't talking about me to her and that I'm clearly talking about her to other people etc. I don't know how to make up to him so all i said was I'm sorryย 

aw :( I am sorry. how was the holiday? where did you go? @Monsoon

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lilly-Rose said:

just tired my arm hurts its fucked :(

Hi @Lilly-Rose

I will send you a private message now to check in on you. Stay safe.ย 

• Like 1

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Good Morning After Halloween!!!!! @Lilly-Roseย Did Layla enjoy her Halloween???

• Ditch the Label Staff

Afternoon all, hope everybody had a nice Halloween, did anyone go trick or treating, give out candy to others or go to any parties? ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿงก

Hope everyone is doing well? ๐Ÿค—

ย 

ย 

3 minutes ago, Daisie said:

Afternoon all, hope everybody had a nice Halloween, did anyone go trick or treating, give out candy to others or go to any parties? ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿงก

Hope everyone is doing well? ๐Ÿค—

went to 2 trunk or treats

• Ditch the Label Staff
1 minute ago, BiShadow!23 said:

went to 2 trunk or treats

Trunk or treats! Never heard of that, what does that involve? Sounds interesting ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ย 

ย 

1 minute ago, Daisie said:

Trunk or treats! Never heard of that, what does that involve? Sounds interesting ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Its were people give candy from there trunks (of vehicles) and they decorate adn all sorts of cool stuff!

• Ditch the Label Staff
5 minutes ago, BiShadow!23 said:

Its were people give candy from there trunks (of vehicles) and they decorate adn all sorts of cool stuff!

This is such a cool idea!! Never heard of anything like this before. It must be fun being able to decorate ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป

ย 

ย 

3 minutes ago, Daisie said:

This is such a cool idea!! Never heard of anything like this before. It must be fun being able to decorate ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป

yeah it must be

• Ditch the Label Staff
2 minutes ago, BiShadow!23 said:

yeah it must be

Did you manage to get a lot of candy from trunk or treats? ๐Ÿ˜„ Any favourite candy?

ย 

ย 

8 minutes ago, Daisie said:

Did you manage to get a lot of candy from trunk or treats? ๐Ÿ˜„ Any favourite candy?

meh i got reese's and some more stuff probs bout 5 lbs or more -_-

• Ditch the Label Staff
Just now, BiShadow!23 said:

meh i got reese's and some more stuff probs bout 5 lbs or more -_-

Wow so much, reeses is like a jackpot of sweets in my opinion haha. Or anything Cadbury ๐Ÿง๐Ÿ˜ My weak spot is chocolate, canโ€™t get enough of it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ย 

ย 

1 minute ago, Daisie said:

Wow so much, reeses is like a jackpot of sweets in my opinion haha. Or anything Cadbury ๐Ÿง๐Ÿ˜ My weak spot is chocolate, canโ€™t get enough of it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

im not that big on sweets at the moment... medicine and candy dont mix ๐Ÿคข

• Ditch the Label Staff
2 minutes ago, BiShadow!23 said:

im not that big on sweets at the moment... medicine and candy dont mix ๐Ÿคข

Ahh yeah, of course, I suppose they wouldnโ€™t mix well at all, maybe you can save them till your better though, give you something nice to look forward to. Are you managing much food at the moment? ๐Ÿ˜Š

ย 

ย 

6 minutes ago, Daisie said:

Ahh yeah, of course, I suppose they wouldnโ€™t mix well at all, maybe you can save them till your better though, give you something nice to look forward to. Are you managing much food at the moment? ๐Ÿ˜Š

well im eating way less then i used to but im still healthy sort of