Hate online

Lillyx    

Get called out for my face and I don't want to be rude but got a question, Why do others accuse you of things you've never said or done? And, why do people pick on me for being 'weak' or 'stubborn' and other things that make me want to cry with embarrassment of the hate I get on Instagram for pictures I post of the flowers and myself.  I don't get body shamed but get called 'skinny' 'fat' or 'ugly' but If i shout back will i get in trouble or is there a way to be calm about it? I want to know because I don't want to be doing things wrong to people and I support people even when I get delivered hate or mean wording. 

Always thought online would be a safe place to be yourself and to be able to release and support others but now it's coming to hate of other young people who do nothing wrong.  I can speak for myself but others can't and that's so hard on their behalf as no hate should be allowed. I am just shocked how I reported hate that made me want to 'di:' and they said I put the hate on myself when I didn't I was being bullied by this group. is bullying allowed and are they allowed to threaten me with words to make me upset or is that allowed as I don't know and If I get annoyed and say things could i possibly be in the wrong and get told off?

I always reach out to the people who intimidate and abuse or bully other people because it should be brought up due to it be nasty and not called for as 99% of the victims of bullying have done nothing wrong to be bullied. I am just wondering, Was I able to stop the bullies from bullying me or should i had of let them bring me down? Not sure but I had enough of the bullies and the behaviour they shown to me when they kept picking on me for my appearance I fought back and said some words that weren't horrible but all i said was please stop bullying me and picking on me as it was really upsetting me but the fact i said politely and they carried on made me give up and they still bully me to this day 😞

Edited by Lillyrose4

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/12/2021 at 5:43 PM, Princess-Lilly said:

Get called out for my face and I don't want to be rude but got a question, Why do others accuse you of things you've never said or done? And, why do people pick on me for being 'weak' or 'stubborn' and other things that make me want to cry with embarrassment of the hate I get on Instagram for pictures I post of the flowers and myself.  I don't get body shamed but get called 'skinny' 'fat' or 'ugly' but If i shout back will i get in trouble or is there a way to be calm about it? I want to know because I don't want to be doing things wrong to people and I support people even when I get delivered hate or mean wording. 

Always thought online would be a safe place to be yourself and to be able to release and support others but now it's coming to hate of other young people who do nothing wrong.  I can speak for myself but others can't and that's so hard on their behalf as no hate should be allowed. I am just shocked how I reported hate that made me want to 'di:' and they said I put the hate on myself when I didn't I was being bullied by this group. is bullying allowed and are they allowed to threaten me with words to make me upset or is that allowed as I don't know and If I get annoyed and say things could i possibly be in the wrong and get told off?

I always reach out to the people who intimidate and abuse or bully other people because it should be brought up due to it be nasty and not called for as 99% of the victims of bullying have done nothing wrong to be bullied. I am just wondering, Was I able to stop the bullies from bullying me or should i had of let them bring me down? Not sure but I had enough of the bullies and the behaviour they shown to me when they kept picking on me for my appearance I fought back and said some words that weren't horrible but all i said was please stop bullying me and picking on me as it was really upsetting me but the fact i said politely and they carried on made me give up and they still bully me to this day 😞

Wow, so sorry to hear what those certain people were saying about you, how is everything now? Is things a little better?

• Like 1