Well I just had a fun experience

ArtemisArt    

I walk out of my last hour ( math ) and see a GARDER SNAKE in the hall!!!! So then I and one other student catch it ( in the process one jerk intentionally steps on its head) and we get it into a bucket I take it out side and stay near it until it gets over it’s shock and slithers into a bush but in the process I lost something I was proud of, I was musked on for the first time 

Hey there,

How exciting to come across the snake in the hall! How was the experience for you? 🙂

Also, when you say you lost something you was proud of, what you do mean? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Well it’s uncommon to have worked with reptiles as long as I have and not get musked on, and the crazy little snake musked on me for the first time I was musked on

Hey there,

Ahh, I see; thanks for explaining! How do you think the snake is doing? Did you give them a name? 🙂

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

No but I wish I could have kept him and I hope he is doing good but we are having a could snap right now… so I don’t know 

• Ditch the Label Staff
16 hours ago, Saphira said:

No but I wish I could have kept him and I hope he is doing good but we are having a could snap right now… so I don’t know 

It sounds like you've done all you could to give him the best chance! No wonder you feel proud!

Staff-Account.png