am I a useless mother? *Please read*

Lillyx    
Go to solution Solved by Lillyx,

I have a 6 month old due to abuse I adore her to bits but I feel like i am always not very well mentally that i find myself useless and not good enough to be a mother at 15. i need answers 😞

• Like 1

Hey there,

Thank you for sharing how you're feeling with us. I think it's really common for parents, especially new ones, to feel like they aren't good enough. This feeling can become stronger if they also have other things going on, like mental health issues, as you said. If you like, we can talk about this in our private message? Let me know what works best for you. Speak soon. 

• Like 1

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Just now, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

Thank you for sharing how you feel. with us. I think it's really common for parents, especially new ones, to feel like they aren't good enough. This feeling can become stronger if they also have other things going on, like mental health issues, as you said. If you like, we can talk about this in our private message? Let me know what works best for you. Speak soon. 

sure 🙂 I aren't going work i don't feel mentally ok 😞

• Solution
1 hour ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

I will message you now. Speak soon. 

I thought about me being a mum to Layla. I am doing my best and I don't think I am a bad mum. Glad I am being strong!

• Like 1

Hey there,

I'm glad to hear that you are doing your best for her 🙂

It sounds like you have a lot of support from your parents as well which I'm sure helps too. What helped you to shift from the negative mindset to positive? I'm glad you were able to see it differently. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

I'm glad to hear that you are doing your best for her 🙂

It sounds like you have a lot of support from your parents as well which I'm sure helps too. What helped you to shift from the negative mindset to positive? I'm glad you were able to see it differently. 

not doing well. want to d*e

• Like 1

Hello Lilly,

I'm sorry to hear that you aren't feeling so good again. I just want you to know that we can continue to talk privately on the forum messenger so that we can give you the support you need. I will reply to your message now. Speak soon. 

• Like 1

Just now, Monsoon said:

Hello Lilly,

I'm sorry to hear that you aren't feeling so good again. I just want you to know that we can continue to talk privately on the forum messenger so that we can give you the support you need. I will reply to your message now. Speak soon. 

thank you

• Like 2

On 10/9/2021 at 9:45 AM, Lillyrose4 said:

I have a 6 month old due to abuse I adore her to bits but I feel like i am always not very well mentally that i find myself useless and not good enough to be a mother at 15. i need answers 😞

No your not. You shown strength by being here and keeping her warm, fed and safe. Not many people could do that at your age! Be proud your doing so well for someone your age! 

11 hours ago, JessFlower33 said:

No your not. You shown strength by being here and keeping her warm, fed and safe. Not many people could do that at your age! Be proud your doing so well for someone your age! 

thxs 

• Like 1

Lilly , you love Layla, and thats what makes you a great mum. Because you love her, youll make the best choices. when in doubt of what to do, look to your own childhood. 🙂

• Like 1

On 10/9/2021 at 3:45 AM, Lillyrose4 said:

You are one of the BEST people that I know!!! I am sure that you are an awesome mother!! (You are an awesome Chat mama!!)

• Yaaas 1

5 hours ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Lilly , you love Layla, and thats what makes you a great mum. Because you love her, youll make the best choices. when in doubt of what to do, look to your own childhood. 🙂

Aww I hope that makes her smile! 

5 hours ago, Firefly 23 said:

You are one of the BEST people that I know!!! I am sure that you are an awesome mother!! (You are an awesome Chat mama!!)

She is such a amazing person! She helps us all even through her most crappie times ⏲️

22 minutes ago, JessFlower33 said:

Aww I hope that makes her smile! 

She is such a amazing person! She helps us all even through her most crappie times ⏲️

these comments omg

5 hours ago, Firefly 23 said:

these have made me smile omg.

5 hours ago, Emberfrost12 said:

I do love her! omg

• Like 1

On 10/17/2021 at 8:52 AM, JessFlower33 said:

How are you feeling today? ☺ How's Layla ?? 

sorry i replied late. shes okay asleep rn and she is a little monkey 

• Like 1