Open Club  ·  7 members

Gamer Zone

New to gaming... any recommendations on where I should start?

bingabong

SO I'm relatively new to gaming. Would love any recommendations. ATM I have playstation and also my PC. I like calm games that aren't on timers or where you don't have to kill people. I also like adventures too.

pokemon videogame GIF

i mean there is some shooting in it but i think you might like fallout, its a huge adventure game. its post war but i think a really strong storyline 

14 minutes ago, jake said:

i mean there is some shooting in it but i think you might like fallout, its a huge adventure game. its post war but i think a really strong storyline 

😆

From the same company and along the note of some violence is Skyrim but instead of guns you get to use bows and swords and magic and has a great story line you get to fight dragons and bandits and you get to help, or hurt almost every NPC and most of the time you can choose to hurt or help them, but beware it is a bit of an older game as it came out in 2011 but it has been remastered and released a few different time ( like upcoming in November for the anniversary addition ) and if you want to make it smoother there are tons of mods that do that!!!! If you can’t tell I am a major Skyrim fan I can speak some of the dragon language sing the title song in the dragon language have the entire three hour sound track on my phone and a Skyrim map hanging in my bedroom I have also beat the game three times ( and that’s just counting beating the main story line I have beat all of the other stories many more times than that ) so if you do decide to play it I can help outelder scrolls dragon GIF