Novermoor series?

Star23    

Who has read the Nevermoor series? Morrigan crow? Wundersmith? 
Mugatroyd and Dearborn? (If you know, you know)

I've read as much nevermoor and morrigan crow as i can get from the library

• 9 months later...
On 10/7/2021 at 9:24 PM, Star23 said:

Who has read the Nevermoor series? Morrigan crow? Wundersmith? 
Mugatroyd and Dearborn? (If you know, you know)

I have not read it, but now I'm curious, what's it about?

I have! I've read the entirety of Nevermoor and about 3 quarters of Wundersmith. It's my favourite series ever!

We follow a young girl named Morrigan Crow, who is destined to die on Eventide. She's accepted her fate a long time ago, and has fallen into her own monotonous melancholic world.

Before she can die, however, an odd man introduces himself to Morrigan, and whisks her off to the only place she'll be safe from her curse; Nevermoor.

She must pass several tests and trials with her new friends to stay in Nevermoor, whilst discovering the truth about the two worlds.

It's definitely worth a read! I love these books with my whole heart and if only I had the focus I would have re-read them a thousand times.

14 hours ago, achilles said:

I have! I've read the entirety of Nevermoor and about 3 quarters of Wundersmith. It's my favourite series ever!

We follow a young girl named Morrigan Crow, who is destined to die on Eventide. She's accepted her fate a long time ago, and has fallen into her own monotonous melancholic world.

Before she can die, however, an odd man introduces himself to Morrigan, and whisks her off to the only place she'll be safe from her curse; Nevermoor.

She must pass several tests and trials with her new friends to stay in Nevermoor, whilst discovering the truth about the two worlds.

It's definitely worth a read! I love these books with my whole heart and if only I had the focus I would have re-read them a thousand times.

Ooo that actually sounds pretty cool! I'll try to see if I can get it :O