my boyfriend and sex

Lillyx    

He wants sex but i don't. I am happy in this relationship but It is intense sometimes. I am wondering if he likes my best friend due to the hate I am getting and the neglect he is giving me, I like my close friend who I like but should i move on? I think he's cheating but not sure what to do

1 hour ago, Lillyrose4 said:

He wants sex but i don't. I am happy in this relationship but It is intense sometimes. I am wondering if he likes my best friend due to the hate I am getting and the neglect he is giving me, I like my close friend who I like but should i move on? I think he's cheating but not sure what to do

Hey Lily,

How are you doing? I'm sorry to hear that things aren't going so well with your boyfriend at the moment. What is your gut telling you to do with this? I think it's hard to carry on while you still have this uncertainty hanging over you, so maybe it might be good to speak with him, but I'm just wondering what your thoughts are. Speak soon. 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

2 hours ago, Music_Geek_23 said:

Leave him. He doesn't deserve you. And you deserve better. Stick with someone, like your close friend, that might like you.

thank you. he uses me for sex and things

10 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey Lily,

How are you doing? I'm sorry to hear that things aren't going so well with your boyfriend at the moment. What is your gut telling you to do with this? I think it's hard to carry on while you still have this uncertainty hanging over you, so maybe it might be good to speak with him, but I'm just wondering what your thoughts are. Speak soon. 

I aren't doing well. He is using me and abusing my thoughts and feelings towards all my life decisions. I am struggling to cope after a attack on me from someone else that i need love and care but he is giving me abuse not love. I want to feel loved within myself and not being used for my body.

Hello,

Thank you for telling me more about what's going on. I cannot imagine how hard it must be for you. We all have a need to feel loved for who we are, and when we feel like we aren't getting that, it can be really hard. Can I ask, are you currently safe, or do you feel like you're in danger? 

5 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hello,

Thank you for telling me more about what's going on. I cannot imagine how hard it must be for you. We all have a need to feel loved for who we are, and when we feel like we aren't getting that, it can be really hard. Can I ask, are you and your daughter currently safe, or do you feel like you're in danger? 

hi, we are safe! he isn't attacking me so i think we're safe

Hello,

I'm really glad to hear that you think you're safe at the moment. I'm wondering, could that change? I guess I'm wanting to know, has he put you in danger before? I know that this might be hard to answer, and if you like, we can speak about this privately if it helps; just let me know. I'm here for you, Lily. 

9 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hello,

I'm really glad to hear that you think you're safe at the moment. I'm wondering, could that change? I guess I'm wanting to know, has he put you in danger before? I know that this might be hard to answer, and if you like, we can speak about this privately if it helps; just let me know. I'm here for you, Lily. 

can we talk privatly because it's a triggering subject and i don't want others knowing things