any reconmadations for LGBTQ+ fantacy novles?

ArtemisArt ย  ย 

any one have any reconmondatios beyond Wings of Fire and the Rick Riordan books (sorry about spelling)

Thanks!!!

No problem! Also, unrelated but your status says I got rid of my artist's block and I was wondering how? I can't seem to find way.

I just took a break and switched from drawing to sculpting for a little while and started reading some new books and watching some new shows until I found inspiration ( I do a lot of D&D characters now )

• 2 months later...

I would recommend Warrior Cats by Erin Hunter. Tui Sutherland who is the author of WOF is one of the authors of Warrior Cats, its great for animalย  fantasy lovers. (Just realized these arent LGBTQ lol sorry)

ย 

Edited by BusinessBee

• 1 month later...
On 12/27/2021 at 10:45 PM, BusinessBee said:

I would recommend Warrior Cats by Erin Hunter. Tui Sutherland who is the author of WOF is one of the authors of Warrior Cats, its great for animalย  fantasy lovers. (Just realized these arent LGBTQ lol sorry)

WOF is LGBTQ...Sundew+Willow

And Sundew and Willow are the absolute best should I post some fan art

On 2/7/2022 at 7:02 PM, Wingedwolf12 said:

WOF is LGBTQ...Sundew+Willow

Oh haha sorry

And Warrior Cats has gay shipsย 

• 1 month later...

a dark and hollow star is good but it has a lot of trigger warnings. legendborn is good as well

Hehehe funny thing is I just finished reading A Dark and Hollow star about a week agoย 

Also because I have gotten a few suggestions I have already read I will also say I have read the Girls of Paper and Fire book seriesย 

I really enjoyed the Girls of Paper and Fire series. The Jasmine Throne is really good, as is Gearbreakers but that one is more towards scifi

OooooOoo I have been looking into sci-fi books

it's very much pacific rim vibes with wlw relationship. i couldn't put it down

• 3 months later...

I don't know about fantasy, but I got dystopian?

Rated and The Buried by Melisa Grey

I also heard good things about They Both Die in the End

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I would recommend Birthday by Meredith Russo, Heartstopper by Alice Oseman, If I was your Girl by Meredith Russo,ย  Coffee Boy by Austin Chant, and, Kiss #8 by Colleen AF Venable. That's all the ones i can think of rn.

• Yaaas 1

these witches don't burn by isabel sterling (lesbian witches slay) and the simon snow series by rainbow rowell (harry potter but good and gay)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Julian Ali said:

I would recommend Birthday by Meredith Russo, Heartstopper by Alice Oseman, If I was your Girl by Meredith Russo,ย  Coffee Boy by Austin Chant, and, Kiss #8 by Colleen AF Venable. That's all the ones i can think of rn.

yas heartstopper

ร—
ร—